Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JSSADC
    New TDF Member
    • Sep 2015

BTW - how many posts until you get to have an avatar and/or signature block?

Comment

• turnerjd
      Established TDF Member
      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by JSSADC
      BTW - how many posts until you get to have an avatar and/or signature block?
      Don't think that there is a minimum. Just go to your profile page and then Robert is the sibling of one of your parents.

Jon
      My Club (in French)
      My research group
      My work

Comment

• GLOC
        • Dec 2012

There is a minimum, 10 I think. It is to stop spammers putting links in their signatures and the same for avatars.

We'll sort you out JSSADC.

Regards
        Gareth

www.imagesoflife.co.uk - Underwater Print Sales, Teaching and Stock Library
        www.cognitas.org.uk - Improving Safety by Challenging Current Practices
        www.divingincidents.org - Diving Incident and Safety Management System (DISMS)
        - 2014 Report here

“Set your expectations high; find men and women whose integrity and values you respect; get their agreement on a course of action; and give them your ultimate trust.”

“It is far better to be trusted and respected than it is to be liked.”

Comment

• Hawkesbaynz
          New TDF Member
          • Sep 2015

Resolution. My Dive Log has been found.

Phoned our hotel in Kuala Lumpur which we used enroute to Bali. They had not responded to an email. They found the divelog. Then my wife remembered she had put it in the drawer next to her bed with some magazines. Why she took it out of the bag I really do not understand as there is certainly no diving in KL (the air viz is bad enough). She had sworn blind that she had checked the room (I was carting bags and paying bills).

Never will I allow my wife to pack my bag again. She only did it as I was working until about 2 hours before we going to airport.

Anyway thanks for the help and I will probably get a card as a back up. Managed to get a couple of more dives out of the wife on the strength of missing out on diving in Bali (where I had been before).

Comment

• Alby R
            Established TDF Member
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Hawkesbaynz
            Resolution. My Dive Log has been found.

Phoned our hotel in Kuala Lumpur which we used enroute to Bali. They had not responded to an email. They found the divelog. Then my wife remembered she had put it in the drawer next to her bed with some magazines. Why she took it out of the bag I really do not understand as there is certainly no diving in KL (the air viz is bad enough). She had sworn blind that she had checked the room (I was carting bags and paying bills).

Never will I allow my wife to pack my bag again. She only did it as I was working until about 2 hours before we going to airport.

Anyway thanks for the help and I will probably get a card as a back up. Managed to get a couple of more dives out of the wife on the strength of missing out on diving in Bali (where I had been before).
            its your own fault, you should thrash her every monday without fail, if you don't this sort of thing happens.

alby

Comment

Working...