Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
FS: BCD, Dry Suit & Other Bits
I have some dive gear for sale.
1. A TUSA Evolution Platina Cubic BCD (as can be seen here http://www.mikesdivestore.com/519/Tu...-Cube-BCD.html). Its a size small but it is very big for a small, I'm 6ft 4 and have a 40inch chest and I can still wear the BCD over a 3mm wet suit and I would have thought that I could even wear it over my dry suit although Ive never tried. Because of its design of the harness being separate to the bladder it has a massive range of adjustment so can fit a massive range of sizes. The BCD has plenty of lift and it also has integrated weight pouches; quick release on the front which can hold 10lb per pouch and two trim pouches on the back that can hold alb each so no more need for a weight belt.
The BCD is practically unused and in nearly new condition. It has plenty of D rings and masses of pocket space so really is a top BCD. I have taken this BCD abroad in the past, and although it isn't a travel BCD, it isn't too heavy so doesn't use up all of your baggage allowance! Im looking for £200 ono
2. A pair of O'three 5mm extreme condition neoprene gloves.
Brand New, size XL perfect for the cold waters at the moment £15ono
3. A pair of Scubapro Kinetix fins as can been seen here (http://www.scubastore.com/scuba-divi...kinetix/4857/p)
used but in perfect working order, no rips or tears in fins and the ankle straps are fully functional and not perishing and all clips are intact.
Size M-L. They really are brilliant fins, £20ono
4. Suunto CB Three in line console, as can be seen here (http://www.simplyscuba.com/products/...neConsole.aspx)
I have removed the SPG (sm36) from the console but it still has the SK7 compass (which has a small bubble in it but it isn't causing a problem to the operation of the compass from what I can see) and also the SM-16 depth gauge which is also in a fully working order.
The console is £139 new with the SPG but that can be bought for £61 here (http://www.simplyscuba.com/products/...sureGauge.aspx) I'm asking for £30ono for the console so in theory you can get a £139 console for £91. As with all suunto products it is a great product and is sold as an upgrade to a lot of regulator packages.
5. A Scubapro everdry 4 dry suit. Male size M with size 10 waterproof kevlar boots (the nicest dry suit boots I've owned) and leg extensions. The suit will be ideal for someone who is 5ft11-6ft2, I also have the matching hood to the suit that i'll throw in as well. The suit is in good condition and has never leaked on me once. I am happy for anyone who is interested to try the suit on to see if it fits (if they are local to Plymouth of course). Any interest in the suit please message me and I can get more measurements and answer any other questions.
All of the equipment has been looked after to a high level and has always been washed in fresh water after every dive and stored in a dry heated environment. Photos available on request and I am happy for you to come and view the items if you so wish. I live in Plymouth.
Tags for this Thread