Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1552 of 1599 FirstFirst ... 5521052145215021542155015511552155315541562 ... LastLast
Results 15,511 to 15,520 of 15983
    Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    FREEDOM 😁😁😁

Day 5 result came through early afternoon today ( day 8) so shockingly poor service but at least Iím out. Perhaps theyíd read the forum and realised that I was considering sending Dawn their way 🙂

Day 8 test sent off early am today for final test and closure as required by UK.

Of course, thinking that theyíd bolloxed it all Iíd made an online grocery order with delivery this afternoon. So freedom tainted by having to wait in couple more hours for delivery.

Have been across to mother in law to collect some of my tools.

Broadband connection this weekend now that isolation is done

Dog coming from kennels Monday

Still havenít booked MrsJohn flight to uk yet Will leave that awhile I think

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by John63 View Post
    FREEDOM ������

Day 5 result came through early afternoon today ( day 8) so shockingly poor service but at least I’m out. Perhaps they’d read the forum and realised that I was considering sending Dawn their way ��

Day 8 test sent off early am today for final test and closure as required by UK.

Of course, thinking that they’d bolloxed it all I’d made an online grocery order with delivery this afternoon. So freedom tainted by having to wait in couple more hours for delivery.

Have been across to mother in law to collect some of my tools.

Broadband connection this weekend now that isolation is done

Dog coming from kennels Monday

Still haven’t booked MrsJohn flight to uk yet Will leave that awhile I think
    I hope your broadband connection goes better than mine - 6 weeks including 10 visits by Openreach to find and connect a cable (upgrading from fibre to the cabinet to fibre to the property) from my house to their underground box approx 20m away. Got it sorted eventually but not one of the engineers or dig teams passed any information to the next lot. If I hadn't been in for every one of the visits I reckon I would still be waiting and probably have huge depressions in the monoblock driveway.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Broadband done

Took the chap about 30 mins to change the wall box and connect cable outside

Message from service centre was appointment was sometime between 8-12

Guy arrived 7:59 outside the house

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    When you say to someone 'what number is your house?' and they say 'Oh, you can't miss it, it's a bungalow right on the corner with a yellow front door!' When what they mean is 'It's in a tiny maze of an estate of 30 or so identical bungalows and when I said on the corner I really meant the furthest into an inside corner with a yellow door hidden inside a brick porch which faces away from the road. Whatever you do, don't attempt to drive in and turn around in a 6m long bus containing a screaming widdling cat because there are cars parked both sides on all the roads and you won't be able to get out without killing someone.'
    Definitely don't doubt Dawn - not if you value your life

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Divemouse View Post

Ö..and you won't be able to get out without killing someone.'

And thatís a problem for you because ?

Are they not on the list ?

Established TDF Member Barrygoss's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by John63 View Post
    The way I am feeling about those cnuts it would be worth it

Paid£55 extra for the early release. Wasted

Dog has to stay in kennels an extra few days as I canít take him out for walks. Probably another £ £60-100 depending when the last test comes through. Heís already been in kennels, on a plane and in different kennels in a new country.

Have moved into house but canít have any workmen, technicians etc due to extended self isolation. So internet connection to house ( they said they need to be inside, ) new fridge, furniture deliveries etc all have to wait
    Yep. We do modular car parks. Itís an Italian design with imported installers. Have yet to get. 5 day release - itís a fairy tail.
    We assume 14 days and have since brexit cos

B
    Rebreathers are like women; they pretend to love you, whilst taking all your money and trying to kill you.

Established TDF Member Doomanic's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrygoss View Post
    It’s an Italian design with imported installers.
    Bloody forrin rubbish. Can't you build good British car parks using some of the hard working youths that you'll in any park shelter drinking White Lightning between sign on days?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisch View Post
    Seriously, forget about sidemount - it's bollocks.

Established TDF Member Barrygoss's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomanic View Post
    Bloody forrin rubbish. Can't you build good British car parks using some of the hard working youths that you'll in any park shelter drinking White Lightning between sign on days?
    Do you own weatherspoons
    Rebreathers are like women; they pretend to love you, whilst taking all your money and trying to kill you.

Established TDF Member Nickpicks's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomanic View Post
    Good British car parks like Pipers Row?
    Proud to be a boring health and softy crap following sissie!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickpicks View Post
    Good British car parks like Pipers Row?
    Great example of punching shear. I wonder how that got missed in the design. Progressive failure too.