Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1630 of 1630 FirstFirst ... 6301130153015801620162816291630
Results 16,291 to 16,295 of 16295
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Aaah, I've taken the occasional look at the ADV forum. It has some useful stuff. I only really frequent the apriliaforum now. Mainly septic but plenty of other countries involved (except for the French. Go figure for an English speaking forum!). The depth of knowledge and the keenness for people to help is staggering.
    I'll think of something witty some time soon.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Something has fallen down the chimney just after we swept it, so we decided to use the central heating for a bit while we got up the enthusiasm to take the wood burner apart and do it all again. The boiler immediately died. A plumber might be able to come and have a look in about 3 weeks. I'm going to live in the cattery.
    Definitely don't doubt Dawn - not if you value your life

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Divemouse View Post
    Something has fallen down the chimney just after we swept it, so we decided to use the central heating for a bit while we got up the enthusiasm to take the wood burner apart and do it all again. The boiler immediately died. A plumber might be able to come and have a look in about 3 weeks. I'm going to live in the cattery.
    Seems like it's all going pear shaped for you at present. Fingers crossed it improves soon.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Weirdly, we've had a sudden reverse of fortunes - there was a puck of creosotey muck wedged in the little chimney for the wood stove, a blown fuse has been discovered quite by chance in the guts of the boiler and I'm due for a pfo test in a couple of months!
    Definitely don't doubt Dawn - not if you value your life

Confused? You will be. Jay_Benson's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Divemouse View Post
    Weirdly, we've had a sudden reverse of fortunes - there was a puck of creosotey muck wedged in the little chimney for the wood stove, a blown fuse has been discovered quite by chance in the guts of the boiler and I'm due for a pfo test in a couple of months!
    It has sounded like a reversal was due some time ago. I’m glad it has happened.
    For information to help you plan your dive trip in the UK and Eire try www.planyourdivetrip.co.uk

Public transport planning info at www.traveline.info