Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    No, I don't think so but it had a nice UI and it was cheaper. I suspect MultiDeco may bet some more customers because of this.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Multideco is 64 bit. Doesn't whinge when booted on iPhone or iPad.

Not sure I can be arsed with the latest iOS update. Will no doubt add a bunch of useless shite whilst slowing everything down; and breaking a bunch of older applications which haven't been updated. Apple's making it exceedingly difficult to like them these days especially with their crappy hardware decisions.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Agreed, I quite like the while iOS thing but an seriously considering moving away from them. I now use a Windows tablet rather than my old iPad so I just need to ditch the iPhone to be free of them. I'm a pretty lightweight user so this should be relatively easy for me

Grumpy Git, Not Old Yet...
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The latest iteration of MultiDeco has useful stuff like maxing out your BT for a given quantity of gas. You still have to figure out what Min Gas is, so it's a bit iterative and ideally I'd like to be able to tell it what your min gas rules are and for it to calculate the whole lot for you in one go, but.....

It also has a gas mixer app built in.

And a decant-o-meter
    DISCLAIMER: If you don't understand this shit, ask a grown up, preferably someone with deep pockets, who your widow/kids can sue. Don't trust people on the internet with your life, your credit card details or your naked selfies! This advice may contain, or indeed be written by someone who is (clinically), nuts.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've loads of applications and am on the whole happy with iOS except for this killing of 32bit. However I'm really unhappy with their hardware choices; no headphone socket and that useless POS lightning connector which claggs up with pocket fluff. As for the new MacBooks... doubled the price for half the functionality; ooh ooh take me roughly from behind big boy, please let me pay more.... 4000 and the avaricious bastards don't even supply a mains cable.

Established TDF Member thetrickster's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've got MultiDeco on my desktop, but refuse to pay for it again on iOS, hence why I've stuck with Baltic.

Established TDF Member thetrickster's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Looks like the guys behind Baltic have done a very last minute 64bit update to Baltic to make it iOS11 compatible.

Regards - Richard

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian_6301 View Post
    The latest iteration of MultiDeco has useful stuff like maxing out your BT for a given quantity of gas. You still have to figure out what Min Gas is, so it's a bit iterative and ideally I'd like to be able to tell it what your min gas rules are and for it to calculate the whole lot for you in one go, but.....

It also has a gas mixer app built in.

And a decant-o-meter
    tap in a bigger sac rate , should be able to get you in the ball park ,

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789