Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

OxyWoz- not an O2 therapy thingy.

I've had a few requests to knock up another batch of these from distressed fish owners who want to blow air from their scuba cylinders into their fish tanks. They're definitely not for use with neat O2 or anything like that, despite what you may see or hear elsewhere. Oh no.

So if you're interested please drop me a PM. 49 delivered.

Every order gets a free oro-nasal bag mask which is just a coincidence, nothing else.

Views expressed here are my own and are not representative of any organisation. If you would like an official reply, I suggest you ask the question on a website the organisation is responsible for, or contact them directly using the phone.
    https://www.facebook.com/BSACChairmanWoz/

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    And a thing of beauty it is too despite not owning a fish tank (or any fish either)
    www.wapsac.co.uk
    Apparently becoming a grandad

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    An ingenious idea to cool the faces of divers overheating in dry suits .
    You dont have to be able to spell to be a diver

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    UPDATE
    Just waiting on a delivery of nipples (snigger) from Italy.
    Views expressed here are my own and are not representative of any organisation. If you would like an official reply, I suggest you ask the question on a website the organisation is responsible for, or contact them directly using the phone.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    UPDATE

Finally- nipples (snigger) in.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    looks like a weird S&M contraption.

Could start a fight in a convent. Mikael's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    For budding prospect fish owners, could you explain the operation of this face mark... errr I mean water oxygenation system.

Might the hobbyist take a scuba cylinder with some high 02 content and use a commonly available diver's LP inflator hose connected to a second stage to drive gas from the cylinder to the outlet. What does the fiddly turny looking bit in the middle do, might this regulate the outlet flow rate so a happy medium between trickle and jacuzzi can be achieved in the fish tank?
    Why is it that with everything in life I always find a more difficult way of doing it (and not intentionally)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

OxyWoz- not an O2 therapy thingy.

Yes you are correct. That is how to set the flow.

If you were to connect the free gift enclosed in some way, inflate the bag by holding the valve shut then breathe through the mask. Set the flow rate so the bag just fails to empty when breathing in. Obviously don't do this with oxygen that would be silly.
    Last edited by Woz; 07-04-2014 at 02:11 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have 9 of these beauties if anyone fancies saving the life of a poor fishy wishy just in time for the new dive season, a marvellous coincidence that is.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'll have one please, my fish will love it! Not sure what I'll do with the mask thing, maybe use it on Halloween Woooooo escaped zombie patient...
    pm payment details plz Woz

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast