Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3160 of 3178 FirstFirst ... 21602660306031103150315831593160316131623170 ... LastLast
Results 31,591 to 31,600 of 31771
    Established TDF Member Energy58's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesp View Post
    Just found out that the business electricity meter readings are correct, however they have been billed at the wrong rate (day=night and vice versa)

According to EDF, since 2005.

I now have to dig back and find when they managed to flip the meter readings.
    Speak to Ofgem before agreeing anything there is no way they would let a regulated company recover mis-billing from 10+ years ago

Established TDF Member Doomanic's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If they fucked up it's their problem surely?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisch View Post
    Seriously, forget about sidemount - it's bollocks.

Established TDF Member Energy58's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    Surely that has been to your advantage? Are they looking to recoup the difference?
    Thats the point: EDF would like to correct the error and recover the unbilled amounts - for the last 14 years.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Contract changed in 2004/5, after the nightmare of manweb/Scottish power (I was still challenging the final (estimated) bill 18months after their supply contract ended), I`ve not been paying enough attention.
    Bills arrive, on trend, bills get paid.
    CF the previous mob, where every bill was b**locks (one bill having an opening balance 1500 Kwh less than the previous closing balance was a particular favourite), at one point we actually had a visit from their debt control department.
    The look on the guys face when I just reached across the desk and picked up a folder full of bills, notes and records of `calls and emails with SP over incorrect billing: He went away promising to sort it.
    A month later I chased him up, and was told the account was such a mess he had given up.
    Only bright point, they changed the meter (again) in2015, and I have the opening readings from that.
    This problem only came about because I challenged a bill, where they had managed to use the total demand reading, for my night time use.

I used to be Cheeky UnCheeky Monkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I decided on sunday night that I was going to do something about my broken dishwasher ..... by yesterday (weds) I had chosen one, had it delivered, moved the electrical socket, cut out the old copper pipe and replumbed the feed, replaced the drain outlet, fitted the new machine and run my first wash cycle

For once, I actually just got something done instead of faffing for ever !

Established TDF Member Doomanic's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I thought the opening sentence was a set up for a joke about your wife. I am disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisch View Post
    Seriously, forget about sidemount - it's bollocks.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomanic View Post
    I thought the opening sentence was a set up for a joke about your wife. I am disappointed.
    I was waiting for a comment about new Marigolds or trading her in for a new model but sadly disappointed

I still don't have a member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    We have a new visitor to our garden a Tawny Owl! There are plenty of mice for him to feed on..........
    A fully paid up member of the CRAFT Club

I failed to dive in Antartica
    I used to have a handle on life but it broke

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I somehow managed to transfer 4head from my actual forehead to the inside of my mouth. Refreshing.

Also, something with the bumhole production capacity of a labrador left a poo on the footpath between the house and cattery last night. Way too big for the local feral cat or the elderly fox which passes through. Trailcam coming out tonight.
    hormone addled, protective, psychotic, hate filled killer

Established TDF Member steelemonkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Divemouse View Post
    I somehow managed to transfer 4head from my actual forehead to the inside of my mouth. Refreshing.

Also, something with the bumhole production capacity of a labrador left a poo on the footpath between the house and cattery last night. Way too big for the local feral cat or the elderly fox which passes through. Trailcam coming out tonight.
    Sorry, I should have cleaned up after myself.
    Paul.
    If God had meant us to breathe underwater, he would have given us larger bank balances.
    Human beings were invented by water as a means of moving itself from one place to another.