Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2182 of 2324 FirstFirst ... 1182168220822132217221802181218221832184219222322282 ... LastLast
Results 21,811 to 21,820 of 23233
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Was absolutely dreading a particular cat going home today - she's an ex feral with a serious hatred of cat carriers. She arrived two days ago with her owners both covered in blood (theirs) and wee (hers). Suddenly had a brilliant idea this morning - put soft 'igloo' style bed in her sleeping shed (poked in her direction with a stick), she went into it to hide. Picked it up by the entrance hole and put the whole thing into a top loading cat basket. Nobody died and I am now a hero - I just hope she really was in there!
    hormone addled, protective, psychotic, hate filled killer

Nav jāuztraucas par manu zirgu Baron015's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tell us something TRIVIAL about your life

Quote Originally Posted by Divemouse View Post
    Was absolutely dreading a particular cat going home today - she's an ex feral with a serious hatred of cat carriers. She arrived two days ago with her owners both covered in blood (theirs) and wee (hers). Suddenly had a brilliant idea this morning - put soft 'igloo' style bed in her sleeping shed (poked in her direction with a stick), she went into it to hide. Picked it up by the entrance hole and put the whole thing into a top loading cat basket. Nobody died and I am now a hero - I just hope she really was in there!
    I thought if you just slipped a bag over their head they quieted right down and became docile and easy to handle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Memento mori.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I thought if you just slipped a bag over their head
    If I could get close enough to do that, none of this would be a problem
    hormone addled, protective, psychotic, hate filled killer

Confused? You will be. Jay_Benson's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron015 View Post
    I thought if you just slipped a bag over their head they quieted right down and became docile and easy to handle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Divemouse View Post
    If I could get close enough to do that, none of this would be a problem
    Not sure, but I think he was talking about putting bag over the owners head. Could be wrong though.
    For information to help you plan your dive trip in the UK and Eire try www.planyourdivetrip.co.uk

Public transport planning info at www.traveline.info

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sad to hear today of the death of Martin McGuinness. Sad that it wasn't 30 years ago. Hopefully his sidekick Gerry Adams will follow him in the very near future.

Established TDF Member mark weaver's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by braun View Post
    Sad to hear today of the death of Martin McGuinness. Sad that it wasn't 30 years ago. Hopefully his sidekick Gerry Adams will follow him in the very near future.
    I heard it on the radio this morning, the news reader did say though that he passed away in a hospital in Londonderry. Was i the only one that got the irony.

Grumpy Git, Not Old Yet...
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mixed feelings to be honest.

Undoubtedly, he was a bona fide terrorist and either took the lives of, or ordered the deaths of a large number of my former colleagues in Her Majesty's Armed Forces, PSNI and innocent civilians.

On the other hand, he was one of the key figures responsible for bringing the IRA to the negotiating table and one of the key enablers of the Good Friday Agreement, not just a worthy feat but also one requiring balls of steel to "cross" the IRA at the height of their powers.

Not sure I'd celebrate his life, but I'll not celebrate his death either.
    DISCLAIMER: If you don't understand this shit, ask a grown up, preferably someone with deep pockets, who your widow/kids can sue. Don't trust people on the internet with your life, your credit card details or your naked selfies! This advice may contain, or indeed be written by someone who is (clinically), nuts.

Established TDF Member cotochris's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My dear dog Fruska health is deteriating rapidly. She's 11 and has a good innings, suffering from tumours her breathing is harder. I'm taking her to the vet today to get a better idea on her struggle.

Last night I took her for a walk. A big grin on her face and with a new lease of life in that short period but still a struggle for her. Will be tough times ahead, love animals more than people.

2014 dives: 13
    2015 dives:11 (24 is my target for the year )

Blog: http://cotochris.squarespace.com

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Something we can agree on.

Two for one in the hole soon enough?

Nicotine, valium, vicodin... notdeadyet's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesp View Post
    Something we can agree on.

Two for one in the hole soon enough?
    I'm sad to hear of his passing.

No chance of him ever receiving an appropriate sentence now.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
    Caliph Hamish Aw-Michty Ay-Ya-Bastard, Spiritual leader of Scottish State in England