X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mark weaver
    Established TDF Member
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Neilwood
    I would imagine a Brewdog would be just perfect in those conditions - a lot better than a Nasty Azuro anyway!
    Had to have three just to be sure.

Comment

• mark weaver
      Established TDF Member
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by drysuitdiver
      Operation escape the rat race started yesterday.

we made the decison to sell up in London and move to the southwest. we can buy a decent house, with land , clear mortgage and still have significant cash in bank . and a better quality of life . watch out for my mush on escape to the country soon.

plan is to be sorted by early 2020.
      I am pretty sure you will not regret it.

Comment

• Strange One.
        Established TDF Member
        • Jan 2016

After an utter bastard of a day, most of which was spent negotiating a narrow precipitous track that most people would refuse to walk along, let alone drive a 20 ton crane lorry on, and triple handling 2 ton concrete blocks and 6 metre rsj’s because the site access was too tight for my crane to lift in one setting, I’ve finally managed some peace and quiet.

Parked overnight in the middle of nowhere in Upper Weardale, and it’s stunning, it’s almost like my beloved Yorkshire Dales . I’m completely alone tonight, apart from a million rabbits, the odd Curlew, and numerous Oystercatchers, and it’s pure heaven. Have to assemble and position a 20 metre telecoms mast tomorrow, then allegedly I have to collect 2 masts for installation on the Isle of Mull this weekend, whereupon I shall avail myself of a dive or two .

And in better news, I had a blood sample taken at the Doctors last Friday to try and get to the root of my cancer fears. The results came back today and I’m showing a deficiency in vitamin D, some of the symptoms of which are bone and back pain, fatigue and tiredness, and depression. That explains a lot... The Surgery must have taken pity on me, as the prescription was ready and waiting. OH was swiftly dispatched, and said tablets await my return.

Comment

• Tens
          Established TDF Member
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Strange One.
          After an utter bastard of a day, most of which was spent negotiating a narrow precipitous track that most people would refuse to walk along, let alone drive a 20 ton crane lorry on, and triple handling 2 ton concrete blocks and 6 metre rsj’s because the site access was too tight for my crane to lift in one setting, I’ve finally managed some peace and quiet.

Parked overnight in the middle of nowhere in Upper Weardale, and it’s stunning, it’s almost like my beloved Yorkshire Dales . I’m completely alone tonight, apart from a million rabbits, the odd Curlew, and numerous Oystercatchers, and it’s pure heaven. Have to assemble and position a 20 metre telecoms mast tomorrow, then allegedly I have to collect 2 masts for installation on the Isle of Mull this weekend, whereupon I shall avail myself of a dive or two .

And in better news, I had a blood sample taken at the Doctors last Friday to try and get to the root of my cancer fears. The results came back today and I’m showing a deficiency in vitamin D, some of the symptoms of which are bone and back pain, fatigue and tiredness, and depression. That explains a lot... The Surgery must have taken pity on me, as the prescription was ready and waiting. OH was swiftly dispatched, and said tablets await my return.
          Where on Mull, oh strange one?

Comment

• Ian_6301
            Grumpy Git, Not Old Yet...
            • Jan 2013

In Bristol, surrounded by 4 drunken doctors. I'm the designated driver, so not on the pop.

All 4 have boobs.

One is a bloke.

1 is my wife.

The other two have low cut tops...

It's some form of compensation at least.
            Strategy without Tactics is the slowest route to Victory. Tactics without Strategy is the sound before defeat.

Comment

• Strange One.
              Established TDF Member
              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Tens
              Where on Mull, oh strange one?
              According to my Padowan, who did the survey a while back, one of them is a few miles south of Craignure. Just past Loch Spelve there’s a left turn towards Kinlochspelve, and it’s down there somewhere. No idea about the other, and not really bothered so long as I can get one or two (paid...) dives in
              Last edited by Strange One.; 24-04-2018, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Doomanic
                Established TDF Member
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Ian_6301
                In Bristol, surrounded by 4 drunken doctors. I'm the designated driver, so not on the pop.

All 4 have boobs.

One is a bloke.

1 is my wife.

Pics or it didn't happen.
                Originally posted by Chrisch
                Seriously, forget about sidemount - it's bollocks.

Comment

• drysuitdiver
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Doomanic
                  Pics or it didn't happen.
                  You know there are moob pics coming shortly ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Tens
                    Established TDF Member
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Strange One.
                    According to my Padowan, who did the survey a while back, one of them is a few miles south of Craignure. Just past Loch Spelve there’s a left turn towards Kinlochspelve, and it’s down there somewhere. No idea about the other, and not really bothered so long as I can get one or two (paid...) dives in
                    I know Kinlochspelve. But we're down the far end of Mull. Near Bunessan. I know there is a mast going up here sometime soon. Stick it on here if you're doing the delivery.

Comment

• Ian_6301
                      Grumpy Git, Not Old Yet...
                      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Tens
                      I know Kinlochspelve. But we're down the far end of Mull. Near Bunessan. I know there is a mast going up here sometime soon. Stick it on here if you're doing the delivery.
                      Predictably, Mrs me and her girly mate got drunk, fell asleep in the car and snored amd farted all the way home.

She was too tired to make good on her promises and left this morning for work, leaving me with the kids...

Still, got boobtastic hugs from the others!
                      Strategy without Tactics is the slowest route to Victory. Tactics without Strategy is the sound before defeat.

Comment

• braun
                        Cancelled Account
                        • Jan 2013

Predictably, Mrs me and her girly mate got drunk, fell asleep in the car and snored amd farted all the way home.

She was too tired to make good on her promises and left this morning for work, leaving me with the kids...

Still, got boobtastic hugs from the others!
                        Strange reply to a question re a mast erection. Or in hindsight possibly not

Comment

• ebt
                          #keepittea
                          • Dec 2012

All 4 have boobs.

One is a bloke.
                          This sounds like one of those logic puzzles i used to fail as a kid. Im glad to see nothings changed.
                          Free "cloud" store with Dropbox // Cheap Mobile SIM only deals with GiffGaff

Comment

• rivers
                            anything but cool
                            • Dec 2012

All 4 have boobs.

One is a bloke.

1 is my wife.

And you didn't invite me?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

• steelemonkey
                              Established TDF Member
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by rivers
                              And you didn't invite me?!!?!?!?!?!?!
                              You're married, don't be naughty!
                              Paul.
                              If God had meant us to breathe underwater, he would have given us larger bank balances.
                              Human beings were invented by water as a means of moving itself from one place to another.

Comment

• drysuitdiver
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by steelemonkey
                                You're married, don't be naughty!
                                Looking at a menu doesn’t mean you will order anything or even eat ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...