Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3552 of 3552 FirstFirst ... 25523052345235023542355035513552
Results 35,511 to 35,516 of 35516
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Girl.
    Definitely don't doubt Dawn - not if you value your life

Established TDF Member steelemonkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st Ade View Post
    I had one of those in 2006 before the PFO closure in 2007. "Gag reflex" isn't in it - they couldn't do it with me conscious... So gave me what they described in advance as "a light sedative"...

It's disconcerting to have no actual memory between about 16:00 in a hospital in London and being given a ham sandwich about 21:00 at home in Milton Keynes! Still more so when Mrs 1st Ade explained she'd been unable to get transport so had basically walked me from Hospital to Paddington, round the Circle line to Euston, onto a train and finally the ten minute walk home - none of which I have the slightest recollection of.
    Sounds like a normal saturday night.
    Paul.
    If God had meant us to breathe underwater, he would have given us larger bank balances.
    Human beings were invented by water as a means of moving itself from one place to another.

Established TDF Member steelemonkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazyoung View Post
    Did the same for a PCR except I was sitting in a bloody car park. Does not bode well for next Monday when I am due to have a Gastroscopy while starting the bowel prep for a Colonoscopy the following Saturday. These have been outsourced to a company called InHealth. I am awaiting a clinical person to contact me to discuss whether being dosed with laxatives is actually a good idea prior to the Gastroscopy. I think I might just take matters into my own hands by not starting the laxatives until after the Gastroscopy. On Friday evening I get to drink Movi-prep which allegedly not as aggressive as Picolax and then again on Saturday morning. Having had to take Picolax some years ago it is vicious..................

I am sure you have at some point read the "Agent Picolax" thread out there on Social media.
    Sounds horrendous. I hope all goes well for you.
    Paul.
    If God had meant us to breathe underwater, he would have given us larger bank balances.
    Human beings were invented by water as a means of moving itself from one place to another.

I still don't have a member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by cazyoung View Post
    They want me to take 2 Senna tablets per day for 7 days before the Moviprep x2. I can understand that for constipated people but as I am being referred for chronic Squits I am exceedingly reluctant to take it, I should have started this AM but have not!!
    Well after 3 separate phone conversations the first 2 expressing great surprise about being asked to take 7 days Senna prior to MoviPrep the third agreed Senna not appropriate and said do not take. RESULT!!
    A fully paid up member of the CRAFT Club

I failed to dive in Antartica
    I used to have a handle on life but it broke

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I know it's the kind of thing child abusers say, but the cat took a flying leap off the arm of the sofa today and head butted my fist hard enough to leave himself confused for a bit. He wasn't very bright before that.
    Definitely don't doubt Dawn - not if you value your life

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    SWMBO has introduced me to the very satisfying art of teabagging.....
    Using a tea bag, hot water and some patience for cleaning grubby articles. Very enjoyable.

The casserole pot has never been so clean.