Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hotel management software

This is a longshot I know. Does anyone work on the hospitality trade hotel/conference arena and can recommend software for a small business. Room bookings and payment, special diet requirements, housekeeping, laundry, meeting room bookings.
    Say 40 rooms, lots of events for discussion groups, family gatherings. Easy to learn and with good support.
    I have had a look and there are quite a few choices.
    I don't need a restaurant booking system. Everyone eats at the same time, with a fixed menu except for the veggie, vegan, gluten free alternatives.

The Boss has given me a new challenge to keep me entertained over the winter. I can see that the current arrangements are in part managed by Excel, which is not always a good thing.
    Thank you

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian@1904 View Post
    This is a longshot I know. Does anyone work on the hospitality trade hotel/conference arena and can recommend software for a small business. Room bookings and payment, special diet requirements, housekeeping, laundry, meeting room bookings.
    Say 40 rooms, lots of events for discussion groups, family gatherings. Easy to learn and with good support.
    I have had a look and there are quite a few choices.
    I don't need a restaurant booking system. Everyone eats at the same time, with a fixed menu except for the veggie, vegan, gluten free alternatives.

The Boss has given me a new challenge to keep me entertained over the winter. I can see that the current arrangements are in part managed by Excel, which is not always a good thing.
    Thank you
    Will ask the team at Roots Red Sea what software they use.