Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Nissan Navara V6- perfect dive wagon

[MAD MAX]
    One of the last V6 Navaras...
    [/MAD MAX]
    It's a 2015, one of the last of the V6 3L Navs in the UK, has done 140k miles with a fully stamped service book, new welded intercooler, DPF/EGR delete, Snugtop, load liner, Nissan towbar, in black that has been valeted monthly since I've had it. It was a Nissan demonstrator that they wanted rid of when the NP300 came out. Chassis has been done by Nissan. Tyres have plenty of life left, MOT due Feb. Rear windows and Snugtop have been limo tinted so the scrotes can't see your dive kit.
    Drives beautifully and is the most comfortable drive I've ever had, And goes like stink too which annoys BMW drivers on the motorway.
    There's a couple up on Autotrader for around the 12500 mark, and up to nearly 20k on eBay. Make me an offer.

The V6 Nav had all the toys from the options book:
    7 sp auto
    Full leather
    Sun roof
    Cruise
    Climate
    18" alloys
    Satnav
    Bose sound system

Weaknesses of the V6 Navara have all been sorted- chassis was done by Nissan as part of their recall, turbo intercooler has been replaced with a strong welded version, EGR valve has been blanked off and deleted from the ECU. The best thing about them is the V6 engine (which they don't make any more) it's buttery smooth and the truck flies. Tows 3T too like it's not there so your average boat is a breeze. It's also, by some margin, the most comfortable seats I've sat in. Have done a 10 hour straight drive from Scrabster to home and no back ache. That's the bit I'll really miss...
    Last edited by Woz; 25-08-2022 at 11:40 AM.
    I have nothing to do with BSAC any more apart from being a muggle member. So anything I write on here is likely to be complete bollocks. Hooray!