Having been kept out of the water for about 2 years, I have just been going through my stored kit in preparation for restarting. It would appear that I was slightly less thorough on rinsing/cleaning my backup torch than I though, and the switch ring has completely locked up (presumably a bit of salt crystallised under it)
Does anyone have any advice for whether/how I can get this freed up, or is it effective consigned to the scrap heap? I can toggle the on/off state (although only to the 50% setting) by wiggling a strong magnet around the right bit, and get the 100% if I hold said magnet in the right place, but that isn't really a sane way to use it!