Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Question Digital Dive Logger

Hi there,

I'm looking for a digital dive logger compatible with an Eon Core via Bluetooth/USB cable. I want to use it on my phone and via a desktop.

I have the Suunto version but there's a lot on there I don't really need (running etc.) so wondered what other folks use?

Thanks!
    Like Cave Diving? - see www.fb.me/CaveDivingFilms
    A few videos of dives I have done over the last few years - Scotland, Wales and Egypt | www.youtube.com/Stirlingscuba

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Use Subsurface, this has a dedicated mobile app with cut-down functionality and the fully-featured desktop version. You can use their free cloud storage to sync data between the two.

Established TDF Member Nickpicks's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Subsurface - it's brilliant.
    Proud to be a boring health and softy crap following sissie!

TDF Member
    a city about as far form the sea as you can get in the UK
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    And another vote for Subsurface.
    As far as I know it is the only one that is properly cross platform too, so you can keep using it if you swap from Android to iOS, or Windows to Apple or Linux etc.

The support forum are excellent thanks to all the volunteers which I believe includes jb2cool

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Another +1 for Subsurface. Can handle pretty much every DC and will operate on virtually every digital platform (Win, apple, IOS, android). Also has cloud functionality available so that your dives saved on desktop will sync to your phone and vice versa.

Great program and has all the functionality that 99.9% of users will ever require. Any missing features/computers or errors are normally reacted to fairly quick as the support community is awesome.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Another vote for subsurface, although I find downloading from my Suunto straight to subsurface a PITA, so I download to DM5 and then sync subsurface with that before uploading from subsurface to divelogs.de

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by sim667 View Post
    Another vote for subsurface, although I find downloading from my Suunto straight to subsurface a PITA, so I download to DM5 and then sync subsurface with that before uploading from subsurface to divelogs.de
    This shouldnt be the case, can you provide any more info like what dive computer you have, what connection type you are using and what kind of computer you are running Subsurface on. I'm not a million miles away from you so can help with troubleshooting if you want.