Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    One more for the DUI CF200. As Woz said, a heavy suit though. I think mine was about 800 but that was many moons ago

Mark

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My CF200 was made in the 1990's is still going strong, bought from a club member who didn't get on with it for 150.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's over ten years since I made the 540-mile round trip to OThree one sunny Saturday. I've been very happy with my MSF500 suit but it's getting a bit tired now, so I've just given Ben at Scapa Scuba the deposit for a new one. Stromness is just as far from home but at least we're regular visitors up there :-) The waiting list of several months speaks to the quality of Ben's work.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    i brought a roho suit and a thermocline undersuit some 12 years ago replaced neck seal and cuff a couple of times. Went back to them for a new suit this year. went for the roho x flex tech suit with a themocline undersuit, neoprene neck seal never been cold however cold the water is.
    Last edited by barchetta; 28-11-2021 at 09:25 PM.

TDF Member
    a city about as far form the sea as you can get in the UK
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by barchetta View Post
    i brought a roho suit and a thermocline undersuit some 12 years ago replaced neck seal and cuff a couple of times. Went back to them for a new suit this year. went for the roho x flex tech suit with a themocline undersuit, neoprene neck seal never been cold however cold the water is.
    I had a RoHo at about the same time (and have the thermocline undersuit), and was measured up by them at a dive show, but it never fit quite right (and I abused it by not packing it away or storing it properly when I stopped diving and then moved house and now needs new zip and seals before I could even pressure test it) so when I returned to diving I got a new one made by Denis at Predator which fits as it should.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234