Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    TDF Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    96
    Likes (Given)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    15

    WTB VRX computer faulty

    Looking to buy a faulty none working almost any condition VRX computer.

    If anyone has one gathering dust somewhere please get in touch

    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Richard_Severn; 29-12-2021 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Removed flooded

  2. #2
    TDF Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Chippenham
    Posts
    285
    Likes (Given)
    50
    Likes (Received)
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard_Severn View Post
    Looking to buy a faulty none working almost any condition VRX computer.

    If anyone has one gathering dust somewhere please get in touch

    Thanks in advance!
    I have a vr3, an HD and a Spectrum....not an X though!

  3. #3
    TDF Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    96
    Likes (Given)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by M-J-J View Post
    I have a vr3, an HD and a Spectrum....not an X though!
    Thank you but sadly I need a part from a vrX. The ribbon cable from the main board to the screen to be able to repair mine. I canít imagine they are the same between models. Thank you though!

  4. #4
    TDF Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Chippenham
    Posts
    285
    Likes (Given)
    50
    Likes (Received)
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard_Severn View Post
    Thank you but sadly I need a part from a vrX. The ribbon cable from the main board to the screen to be able to repair mine. I can’t imagine they are the same between models. Thank you though!
    No worries, good luck!

  5. #5
    TDF Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    hove
    Posts
    156
    Likes (Given)
    52
    Likes (Received)
    48
    i assume you have taken it apart, how do you replace the battery?

  6. #6
    TDF Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    96
    Likes (Given)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by barchetta View Post
    i assume you have taken it apart, how do you replace the battery?

    Pop out the black plastic bits either side of the screen
    Evenly undo the torx screws around the screen
    Gently and evenly prise off the screen
    Pull ribbon cable out of the main board
    Remove the 2 screws on the bracket over the pressure sensor
    Gently lift out the board
    Desolder the battery
    Solder in a new better of the same physical size

    Put it back together
    Or if you have one thatís dead sell it to me :í)

  7. #7
    TDF Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Derbyshire
    Posts
    96
    Likes (Given)
    12
    Likes (Received)
    15
    Bump.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •