Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Club Apeks Regulator Deals

Hello

We've had this deal on the website for a couple of weeks and it's proved very popular with over 60 sets going out to dive clubs in the UK. I was asked by a TDF member to share it here as many people don't see out news letter. So here it is!

5 Sets of the brand new Apeks ATX40 Sets with Octo - (Din or Yoke - your shout) - manufacture dates are all between Sept and Oct 2021 (so no old stock here) for 1175 - that words out at 235 a set.

Why not get us to service your old stuff, sell it and upgrade. What's not to like?
    Here's the link - any questions just call me - 07808170357 - Sam 4th Element Diving. We also have some nicely priced SPG's to complete the emsemble for 45 each.

https://4thelement-diving.co.uk/coll...39611056783427

We also have some great deals on the following

XTX Sidemount Sets
    Tek 3 Sets
    XTX200/40 DIN
    MTX-RC
    If interested call or email moi - fourthelement@hotmail.com

Kind regards

Sam

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    We bought a set for our club to replace old Oceanic DV's which we could no longer get serviced. A great deal on very good valves. One of the big advantages of Apeks is the long availability of service kits. I'm still using my 26 year old T50 which still breathes like a dream.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    We have been buying these but from Kent Diving Services who are local to us, fill our cylinders and service our kit. I am neither the Treasurer nor the Equipment Officer so don’t have the exact price to hand but recall it being something similar to this.

By coincidence these are to replace Oceanic regulators which have brittle purge covers and also like to freeflow.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    By coincidence these are to replace Oceanic regulators which have brittle purge covers and also like to freeflow.
    Exactly the same problem we have had with our club Oceanics

Established TDF Member Energy58's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan Carr View Post
    We bought a set for our club to replace old Oceanic DV's which we could no longer get serviced. A great deal on very good valves. One of the big advantages of Apeks is the long availability of service kits. I'm still using my 26 year old T50 which still breathes like a dream.
    Surprised you had a problem with Oceanics servicing - I didn't think they had actually changed any of the internals for decades - I have not had any real problem with a set I have had for years. Though I agree that the purge "not a button" is a lash up and prone to falling to bits after a few years - I am now on my 3rd face plate and did have a bit of a struggle finding one last time.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-4th Element Diving View Post

that words out at 235 a set.

What's not to like?
    Kind regards
    Sam

Plenty not to like Sam.

For starters you can buy them for 225.00 each and not have to buy 5 of them at a time from most LDS
    Which for a discontinued product is not such a good a deal.
    Further Apeks Marine Discontinued Stock Clearance would be a more transparant sales approach IMHO
    Besides when you consider they are sold by Apeks at this Special discontinued Price Plug at an extra Special trade price discount.
    To the participating retail Mom & Pop's of course. I guess thats 3 things not to like for starters.

Any news on spares kits being made available to the great unwashed yet and sold retail?

I guess with the 10 saving from our LDS on these pricings I could buy a spares kit or five LOL
    Last edited by iain/hsm; 07-11-2021 at 01:18 PM.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Energy58 View Post
    Surprised you had a problem with Oceanics servicing - I didn't think they had actually changed any of the internals for decades - I have not had any real problem with a set I have had for years. Though I agree that the purge "not a button" is a lash up and prone to falling to bits after a few years - I am now on my 3rd face plate and did have a bit of a struggle finding one last time.
    Yes,
    it's the faceplates that are the problem. Every single one on both the main DV and AS on 5 valves has split and the local LDS said that they weren't able to source replacements

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by iain/hsm View Post
    For starters you can buy them for 225.00 each and not have to buy 5 of them at a time from most LDS
    Which for a discontinued product is not such a good a deal.
    That might be for just a 1st and second stage, this one is including an octo too, that's usually around 325

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jb2cool View Post
    That might be for just a 1st and second stage, this one is including an octo too, that's usually around 325
    It might, but it's not.

Its a Apeks Marine special priced off load of the tb discontinued ATX40 and contains:

Apeks ATX40 Regulator, ATX40 Octopus & DS4 First stage, complete with hoses and DIN connection at 225 inc VAT
    Hence the suggestion for 4th Element to throw in a 10 spares kit for free

Seeing as 4th Element (the OP advert above) is 50 more expensive for buying five. Just saying
    Last edited by iain/hsm; 07-11-2021 at 08:06 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by iain/hsm View Post
    It might, but it's not.

Its a Apeks Marine special priced off load of the tb discontinued ATX40 and contains:

Apeks ATX40 Regulator, ATX40 Octopus & DS4 First stage, complete with hoses and DIN connection at 225 inc VAT
    Hence the suggestion for 4th Element to throw in a 10 spares kit for free

Seeing as 4th Element (the OP advert above) is 50 more expensive for buying five. Just saying
    €420 for DIN or €375 for A-clamp here
    https://flagship.ie/product/apeks-at...atx40-octopus/
    JJ wanker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast