Fundraising time! We'd normally be flogging paper tickets at dive shows but thought it best to try an on-line raffle this year. Good prizes and only a fiver a ticket:
Dive Ability continues to pursue its objective of introducing and training people with disabilities to scuba diving. But as we return to some sort of normality, Dive Ability, in the same way as the business world, faces the reoccurring expenses of the charity.
To address this, we have organised a Raffle.
As we are all restricted or cautious of meeting up, we have launched this electronically so that we can reach out to as many of you as possible and you can push this to your own friends and contacts with a simple e-mail.
The prizes are:
- A weeks accommodation only in a beautiful 4 bedroom Florida home less than 4 miles from Disney World and close to Universal, Sea World and the Space Centre
- A half day at Brands Hatch driving (or passenger if you prefer) a Caterham race car
- 12 bottles of excellent wine
Each ticket is £5 and limited to 1000 tickets in total.
The draw will be at the Dive Ability Christmas function on Saturday 11th December. All ticket purchasers will be e-mailed the results
To purchase tickets follow the link below (see instructions listed below to guide you through this process)
- On clicking the link and opening the Raffle homepage, click the green ‘enter’ box on the right hand side of the Dive Ability Raffle Homepage
- Next register with Raffall as requested, using your verified email address and a password chosen by you. You will need to confirm your email address, a link will be sent to your inbox for you to verify this. This ensures they have your contact details to notify you should you win a prize.
- Having registered you will be directed back to the Raffall home page, look for the Dive Ability raffle under ‘recently viewed’ on the LHS of the screen
- Click ‘purchase tickets’ on the Dive Ability raffle home screen and on the next screen answer the simple question presented (Answer Australia!) and select the number of tickets required and click ‘Enter Now’
- You will then be asked to confirm your purchase
- The next screen you will be given the option of either buying credit to the value required or directly purchase the number of tickets selected to complete your purchase