Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which semi-dry

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Benson View Post
    Thatís great. Thank you. Now another child wants to come - I have to get a new passport for her too.
    That trip to Dennyís is beginning to look like the cheaper option, and you missed out on a dive in the N Sea 😄

Confused? You will be. Jay_Benson's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Flights booked - Iím off to Malta with two of the kids. SWMBO isnít coming so I have a licence to get wet. I think we will see if I can leave a little space in the bags suitable for a semi dry or two.
    For information to help you plan your dive trip in the UK and Eire try www.planyourdivetrip.co.uk

Public transport planning info at www.traveline.info

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Two semi dries bought from Scuba King - thanks for the recommendation Pete - for what I was expecting to pay for a single dry suit. The difference being that I dislike dry suits and like wet suits - simpler, easier diving and, given the condition of my 20 year old Northern Diver suit, probably drier.

I wont be diving until later in the week - I strained some muscles around my rib cage a couple of weeks ago and they are just about good but still tender so I’m not pushing it. My son will be getting wet tomorrow - when told it would be a 9.00 am start he was a little gutted until it was pointed out that that was about 1.5 hours after than most other dive operations.

The sea is beautifully calm today after a few blowy days and there shouldn’t be any rain.
    For information to help you plan your dive trip in the UK and Eire try www.planyourdivetrip.co.uk

Dive tart, and 'tog Pete Bullen's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Two semi dries bought from Scuba King - thanks for the recommendation Pete - for what I was expecting to pay for a single dry suit. The difference being that I dislike dry suits and like wet suits - simpler, easier diving and, given the condition of my 20 year old Northern Diver suit, probably drier.

I wont be diving until later in the week - I strained some muscles around my rib cage a couple of weeks ago and they are just about good but still tender so I’m not pushing it. My son will be getting wet tomorrow - when told it would be a 9.00 am start he was a little gutted until it was pointed out that that was about 1.5 hours after than most other dive operations.

The sea is beautifully calm today after a few blowy days and there shouldn’t be any rain.
    I hope the suit lives up to the billing I gave it I'll be getting mine wet on Tuesday after 5 months in the 5mm
    Diving, and photography holidays in Gozo
    Private guiding, don't follow the crowd.
    http://oceanfoto.co.uk/

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Will went out with Scuba Kings and used it today and liked it - he had to pull the neck seal quite often to flush it to cool down so it seems to have potential for colder water. It is drying now for the second set of dives tomorrow. I have no idea where they are going to - they went to Xwejni Bay today.

Dive tart, and 'tog Pete Bullen's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Will went out with Scuba Kings and used it today and liked it - he had to pull the neck seal quite often to flush it to cool down so it seems to have potential for colder water. It is drying now for the second set of dives tomorrow. I have no idea where they are going to - they went to Xwejni Bay today.
    The island is your lobster mate ... pretty much every site should be good tomorrow, Sue and I plan to do Blue Hole.
    Diving, and photography holidays in Gozo
    Private guiding, don't follow the crowd.
    http://oceanfoto.co.uk/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123