Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Nicotine, valium, vicodin... notdeadyet's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    I saw that too and wondered what magic an Open Safety unit had in it that it managed to defy the laws of physics
    Wasn't someone saying the rEvo reduced the density earlier as well?

I'm surprised your JJ doesn't have that feature. You want to send that back. Assuming you haven't voided the warranty on it yet.
    Caliph Hamish Aw-Michty Ay-Ya-Bastard, Spiritual leader of Scottish State in England

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by notdeadyet View Post

I'm surprised your JJ doesn't have that feature. You want to send that back. Assuming you haven't voided the warranty on it yet.
    Heck no keep it dont send it back. I'm very pleased for Paulo now he has sold the inspo and given up his place on that list.
    All we have to do is convert Simon and the list can continue with Unknowns.
    Not quite as offensive (and wildly more accurate) even by my standards. A win win
    Last edited by iain/hsm; 15-09-2021 at 10:00 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Did he get some four-leaf clover with that JJ if not id disregard the win win Paulo .
    None diver as of 2018.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by iain/hsm View Post
    But even that pales into insignificance the way the list has been manipulated by those in powerful positions in the recreational diving industy.
    Iain,

I suppose I have to accept that the current phase of history will later be known as the "age of the conspiracy theorist with access to a keyboard".

But seriously, let's unpick your claim that my previous post about the fatality workshop meeting was inaccurate.

Are you disputing that a meeting took place at the fatality workshop?

Are you disputing that the assembled experts in diving epidemiology were initially very enthusiastic about Alex and his rebreather fatality list?

Are you disputing that an expert group agreed to be involved in the adjudication of root causes for the existing list and further deaths going forward?

Are you disputing that the group withdrew from involvement over concerns about Alex's root cause interpretations and unwillingness to change them?

What evidence do you have for suggesting that Fock's claim to have re-evaluated the list with an independent expert panel, published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal with his professional reputation on the line, is untrue?

And a bonus question:

How could you possibly consider this chain of events to be implausible given that multiple posters on this very thread have told you of persistent inaccuracies on the list?

Finally, could you explain in more coherent terms what your concerns were about this document:

http://media.dan.org/RF3_web.pdf

Thanks,

Simon M
    Last edited by simon mitchell; 16-09-2021 at 08:04 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by notdeadyet View Post

I am sure I will manage to make a bollox of it. Not yet though
    JJ wanker

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314