Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Hybrid View

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Seac Sub Rock Boot Question

Im hoping someone out there can advise with the sizing of Seac Rock boots. Im a normal size 10 in everyday footwear so, in a drysuit with neoprene socks, what size Seac rockboot would I need ?, anyome know ?

Why Seac I hear you ask Well, I have Apeks RK3 fins (size Super), and Otter rockboots (the newer ones with 2 velcro straps). Ive found the Otter rockboot does not sit within the RK3 fin too well, the boot overhangs the rear of the fin by quite a margin; thus causing the fin strap to feel very tight and giving me achey feet. Im hoping the Seac boots will fit the fin better and give me a better experience. !

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Size 10 broad feet with neo socks - XL Dead Sub boots and Quattro XL find. Works okay for me.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    Size 10 broad feet with neo socks - XL Dead Sub boots and Quattro XL find. Works okay for me.
    Thanks Joe thats good to know before ordering, how do you find them ?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I had some. They were fine unless you were walking on anything other than tarmac or a boat deck. The soles are paper thin.
    I have nothing to do with BSAC any more apart from being a muggle member. So anything I write on here is likely to be complete bollocks. Hooray!

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Not the thickest soles I've ever had, but not that thin. As I said, they work for me.