Banner Ad

Which agency would you choose to become an instructor?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jturner
    Established TDF Member
    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by greatwhite
    Do people knock SSI like some people seem to knock PADI if the syllabus is similar?
    Not in my experience but people will be people, so who knows. I think that's the same with all agencies... after all, we all "know" GUE are elitist bores, UTD are fanatical, BSAC wear socks and sandels together, and Padi pass you on the basis of your high-five skills and payment method. Apparently.

Originally posted by Chrisch
    SSI gets "knocked" about the role of the DO in my experience. But it is not a big agency so the internet wars are a bit less fierce.
    I'd be surprised if that was the case. SSI don't have a DO role but then this is the internet, so getting knocked for something you don't have or don't actually do is not unusual.
    The views expressed are my own, worth what you've paid for them, are not on behalf of anyone else and not those of any company I worked for etc.

Comment

• Chrisch
      Tofu eating wokerato
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by jturner
      I'd be surprised if that was the case. SSI don't have a DO role but then this is the internet, so getting knocked for something you don't have or don't actually do is not unusual.
      My bad - SAA was what I had in mind. Bloody TLAs
      There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and Tory corruption and I am not sure about the universe.
      With apologies to Albert Einstein.

Comment

Working...