Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    I had told them to leave out the hood and instead use the orice of the hood to add an extra pocket for free. They fitted the pocket and included the hood.

I am sure I will find a use at some stage
    Sounds like great marketing to me then - a free pocket fitting and hood.

It is never a bad thing to have a spare kicking about.

I had a minor issue with my suit from them - bought at a dive show (MTM to be delivered at a later date with adjustments made) but between me and them the second pocket was missed from the order (they didn't put it on the order and I never noticed). Phoned up, discussed the problem with them, sent the suit to them and they fitted the pocket and only charged the cost of the pocket (which is shown on the website as supply only with no fitting).

Great company IMHO.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I actually like my bibbed hood and nine times out of ten remember to tuck it into my warm neck bit on my suit.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jb2cool View Post
    I actually like my bibbed hood and nine times out of ten remember to tuck it into my warm neck bit on my suit.
    Bibbed hoods are great if you have a batman to tuck them in (and tuck you in at night too of course)... But a much better solution is a neoprene neck seal

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My wife found the problem with warm neck and cuff seals when her autodump failed ( a piece of plastic broke off and jammed it). She couldn't get at any of her seals to dump and ended up doing a fast ascent with me hanging on to her to slow her down. We've both got ND locking cuff dumps on our suits as well as autodumps now. Really recommend these.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234