Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Established TDF Member Energy58's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The new Kingsman - awful; a complete waste of an evening and Chelsea were at home that night so we had to go miles to get a pizza! My son met the guy who played the central character at a party a couple of weeks ago and even he thought it was trash...pity he didn't tell us before we went!

Ralph Fiennes must need a pension top-up is all I can say: 1/10
    Last edited by Energy58; 16-01-2022 at 01:55 PM.

Nicotine, valium, vicodin... notdeadyet's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Came across this on iPlayer last night as it is alegedly about Scotland and diving. Embarassingly bad, maybe one of the most terrible films ever made. Obvious vanity project made off the money the director got for shagging Elon Musk.

Ironically, my least favourite dive shop on the planet is the location for one of the worst scenes in one of the worst films I've ever watched. I couldn't pick a more appropriate location.

It's so awful I'm almost embarassed to say I even watched 45 minutes of it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...cottish-mussel
    Last edited by notdeadyet; 30-01-2022 at 11:55 AM.
    Caliph Hamish Aw-Michty Ay-Ya-Bastard, Spiritual leader of Scottish State in England

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Nobody.

Married, two kids, mundane job, lives in suburbia.
    After a home invasion, reverts to previous life.
    Which turns out to be the guy who John Wick would run from, and has Uncle Fester for a dad.

Actually quite funny in places and not the john wick gore fest; More like Tom Clancy`s "Kelly" in the books.

Not oscar material, been done before, but probably not as well: watchable.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I commend to you:

The Good Liar
    Good cast
    you guessed the plot. Ermm not quite. Excellent ending that alos made you guess.
    Enjoy!
    Rgds

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by notdeadyet View Post
    Came across this on iPlayer last night as it is alegedly about Scotland and diving. Embarassingly bad, maybe one of the most terrible films ever made. Obvious vanity project made off the money the director got for shagging Elon Musk.

Ironically, my least favourite dive shop on the planet is the location for one of the worst scenes in one of the worst films I've ever watched. I couldn't pick a more appropriate location.

From you that is almost a compliment
    JJ wanker

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    From you that is almost a compliment
    It shouldn't be, it really is that bad. It's worth watching just to see how terrible it is. I'd include it in a top ten of the worst films ever made. All it is lacking is Daniel Craig.

The best way I can describe it is Elon Musk's ex-wife thinks she has nice tits so blows her divorce settlement making a horrendous mash-up of Angel's Share and Lovejoy as a vehicle to show them off. And they aren't even nice tits. That's the really sad part.
    Caliph Hamish Aw-Michty Ay-Ya-Bastard, Spiritual leader of Scottish State in England

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Fortunate then that the BBC player is locked and Nord VPN doesnt get around it
    JJ wanker

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ah yes - the infamous dive shop makes an appearance. The film is almost as bad as that shop (given my opinion of that shop, that is a very, very low bar).

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neilwood View Post
    Ah yes - the infamous dive shop makes an appearance. The film is almost as bad as that shop (given my opinion of that shop, that is a very, very low bar).
    I've not set foot in the place for well over ten years. Looks a right dump, like it hasn't been touched since the first time I went in.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It shouldn't be, it really is that bad. It's worth watching just to see how terrible it is. I'd include it in a top ten of the worst films ever made. All it is lacking is Daniel Craig.

The best way I can describe it is Elon Musk's ex-wife thinks she has nice tits so blows her divorce settlement making a horrendous mash-up of Angel's Share and Lovejoy as a vehicle to show them off. And they aren't even nice tits. That's the really sad part.
    damn you, I couldn't resist and looked at it. then rapidly flicked through it, then gave up. what a truly truly awful movie, great fight scene in the shop

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast