Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    And it’s been updated……..

I don’t really understand it but they’ve done it

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sim667 View Post
    And it’s been updated……..

I don’t really understand it but they’ve done it
    2nd time in as many weeks (approx.).
    The views expressed are my own, worth what you've paid for them, are not on behalf of anyone else and not those of any company I work for etc.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jturner View Post
    2nd time in as many weeks (approx.).
    Have only seen todays e-mail from BSAC.
    Looks like over 45’s will need to be vaccinated, or get the running shoes out and get under 12 mins 30 seconds for 1.5 miles to not need a medical. I assume we will all catch Covid eventually.

Not short, just concentrated awesome ;) smileydiver's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Not sure when the liability form that needs to be signed for courses, diving abroad etc. will get updated but hopefully soon. I got my fit to dive cert in Jan so can use that for 12 months or use my HSE medical but I think the have you ever had Covid question will mean a lot of people will need to keep renewing medicals as that will be a Yes forever more if they don't change the wording!
    The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think PADI have updated the form that they use, almost removing all mention of COVID ( I think). A local shop came on Facebook and said how great it is for business they can just ignore it now. I was under the impression if medical matter change, you go through the medical questionnaire again, which makes sense

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smileydiver View Post
    Not sure when the liability form that needs to be signed for courses, diving abroad etc. will get updated but hopefully soon. I got my fit to dive cert in Jan so can use that for 12 months or use my HSE medical but I think the have you ever had Covid question will mean a lot of people will need to keep renewing medicals as that will be a Yes forever more if they don't change the wording!
    It already has updated. Everyone in the UK at least has all updated their forms to align with this one:

https://www.uhms.org/images/Recreati...2022-02-01.pdf .

They'd already made it so that you only had one medical after covid then you were ok going forward but that's changed now too. It's now "Symptoms affecting my lungs, breathing, heart and/or blood in the last 30 days that impair my physical or mental performance".
    The views expressed are my own, worth what you've paid for them, are not on behalf of anyone else and not those of any company I work for etc.

Not short, just concentrated awesome ;) smileydiver's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jturner View Post
    It already has updated. Everyone in the UK at least has all updated their forms to align with this one:

https://www.uhms.org/images/Recreati...2022-02-01.pdf .

They'd already made it so that you only had one medical after covid then you were ok going forward but that's changed now too. It's now "Symptoms affecting my lungs, breathing, heart and/or blood in the last 30 days that impair my physical or mental performance".
    Excellent thank you. That makes a lot more sense!
    The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234