• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DW1006
    New TDF Member
    • Jul 2020

Aqua Lung i770r Computer Issues

Hi,
    I have an i770r dive computer which I now after a few issues with.
    I am having trouble syncing the dive computer with the app Divelog plus.
    It connects as it should do, but the settings I program within the app don't transfer over to the computer, and the app defaults back to previous settings. In particular 'max depth'.
    Please see the you tube link below as I have created a short video showing what the issue which I sent to aqualung but still not had a reply back.
    Basically, I can set it to say 35m, and it will default to 32m. If I set say 31m, it defaults to 16m...
    Ive tried to reinstall the app, but the problem still persists. I can set my desired requirements via the dive computer, which does work.. but then soon as i sync to the app, to upload my latest dives, it changes my dive computer settings - i.e. the max depth is the one find its typically changing....

Secondly, I am also not receiving any audible alarms during my dive, but I can confirm these have been set to on.
    I am running the latest firmware which is 2A.4 and latest version of the app.

Finally, ive downloaded a dive profile from my computer and half way through the dive it shows a light orange bar on the chart indicates? It last about 1 minute worth. I can't find any info on what this may be? I was thinking loss of connection, but then when you look closely it shows the dive profile outline? I didn't know if if could have meant i ascended a little quickly... ive no idea.

Sorry for the long read, but any help would be great
  • DW1006
    New TDF Member
    • Jul 2020

Update for everyone...

I had a reply from Pelagic Pressure Systems who develop the software, they said:
    1. With regards to My Device/Setting/Depth Alarm anomaly, we have tested the App and confirm that there is a problem. Our developers have fix and release a beta version that is available via TestFlight prior to releasing the new Diverlog +.
    2. Based on our developers, the red/orange line on the graph is due to fast ascend. ( you will also notice this on your PDC vari bar graph on the right hand side of the display while diving)

Comment

Working...