Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DANs GF Study

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonG View Post
    Although the data is fresh in terms of the testing by DAN ably assisted by Mark P and others, it did promote an interesting option pending further research.

IIRC the initial bubble score on 20/85 was lower than on 50/75 but bubble scores diminished quicker on 50/75.

With further ratification this could become useful to manipulate profiles depending on environment, e.g OHE or strenuous inland site with exertion immediately post dive 20/85 or similar would make sense.

Boat dive with a relaxed ride back, then exertion to de-kit the boat, pick 50/75.

Obviously early days, but might give an interesting angle.

For me the differences aren’t great enough to start fannying around changing GF’s depending on where I’m diving... computers been sat on 50/70 for the last 2 years and I don’t see it changing anytime soon...

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelemonkey View Post
    Who is this Dan, what is it about his girlfriend that needs studying and why is he sharing this private info with others?
    As long as it's all consensual just be glad they're happy to share

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonG View Post
    Although the data is fresh in terms of the testing by DAN ably assisted by Mark P and others, it did promote an interesting option pending further research.

IIRC the initial bubble score on 20/85 was lower than on 50/75 but bubble scores diminished quicker on 50/75.

With further ratification this could become useful to manipulate profiles depending on environment, e.g OHE or strenuous inland site with exertion immediately post dive 20/85 or similar would make sense.

Boat dive with a relaxed ride back, then exertion to de-kit the boat, pick 50/75.

Obviously early days, but might give an interesting angle.
    Alway good to have information that you can maybe use to your advantage.
    Out side the box works for me .
    Last edited by gobfish1; 23-05-2020 at 11:31 PM.
    None diver as of 2018.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12