Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Bsac b&t

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bsac b&t

Im book on the BSAC B&T workshop soon, does anyone have a copy of the course notes so I can have a read through

Perhaps the pdf of the lesson :P :P

Established TDF Member witchieblackcat's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    PM me your email.

There are no course notes apart from the instructor manual and assorted bits for the instructor to present to you.
    Most of the B&T courses I've been involved with have been less formal and not really done the presentations but covered it as a conversation.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by witchieblackcat View Post
    PM me your email.

There are no course notes apart from the instructor manual and assorted bits for the instructor to present to you.
    Most of the B&T courses I've been involved with have been less formal and not really done the presentations but covered it as a conversation.

The B&T does have course notes and included is ones for the student. All available to any Instructor these can be downloaded
    via the BSAC website. Bare in mnd though the course leader may want to go over these on the course itself,which is why I didn't send them myself.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel View Post
    The B&T does have course notes and included is ones for the student. All available to any Instructor these can be downloaded
    via the BSAC website. Bare in mnd though the course leader may want to go over these on the course itself,which is why I didn't send them myself.
    Sure they will, im just a keen beaver and have a bit of time on my hands, watched Monty hall about 8 times

Established TDF Member witchieblackcat's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tel View Post
    I'd not realised that BTW CW Book meant course notes.
    But I'll bear in mind the illiteracy of the BSAC website next time...