Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Hand sanitiser

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hand sanitiser

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Keasley View Post
    I'd also like to take you up on that bet.... But instead of money, how about this.

If, by Easter Weekend, infection rates are not zero, you agree to allow the mods to change your user ID to

"The One Who Was Very Wrong"

For a period of three weeks.

If they're at zero, the mods can change my user ID to the same thing, again for three weeks.

How does that sound to you?
    Oh no, the shame of it.......

Change it to whatever you want, I really couldnít care less.

Got a greenie (remember those?) saying Ďno wonder UCM is shitting it - heís ancientí

You all carry on whipping yourselves into a frenzy over it.

Letís just get a bit of perspective. Since this thing started More people have been killed in car accidents in the uk than have died from this in the Uk. Those people were babies, young people, old people - probably mostly all healthy. Reading the reports, I donít think that any one has died solely as a result of CV. Ie otherwise healthy.

Just calm down.
    Last edited by Darren A; 18-03-2020 at 08:46 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren A View Post
    Oh no, the shame of it.......

Change it to whatever you want, I really couldn’t care less.

Got a greenie (remember those?) saying ‘no wonder UCM is shitting it - he’s ancient’

You all carry on whipping yourselves into a frenzy over it.

Let’s just get a bit of perspective. Since this thing started More people have been killed in car accidents in the uk than have died from this in the Uk. Those people were babies, young people, old people - probably mostly all healthy. Reading the reports, I don’t think that any one has died solely as a result of CV. Ie otherwise healthy.

Just calm down.
    Mods, you OK with this?
    Please visit bottlefish for my personal web site, Quay Cameras to chat to me about the cameras and kit that I sell

I used to be Cheeky UnCheeky Monkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm not shitting it because I'm ancient

I'm grieving for a young generation that has had its future robbed, twice in a year for the benefit of an older generation who don't know how to say thank you

I'm mourning for a a child who was turfed out of her school accommodation at one hour's notice yesterday and who will now never return to it, and who will now not get to take the exams she has worked so hard for, is plunged back into the social isolation that had her on suicide watch just over a year ago

I'm scared for real people I love, who may very well not survive this

And I'm blaming the arrogant and the stupid who couldn't care less

So fuck you Darren A, fuck you and everyone who thinks like you

You make me ashamed to share a species with you

I have tried to share some positivity on here, started threads to keep spirits up, to share tips and most of all I have tried to penetrate your pig shit thick excuse for a brain

So here I am - breaking every forum rule i can think of because people like you, you worthless sack of shit, do not deserve to live through this crisis putting others at risk by spreading your cuntish, thick, moronic bile

So fuck you Darren A, and all who think its funny

Mods - there you go, you have all you need to ban me - make a choice, take extreme measures, choose to get rid of me, someone trying to help, or get rid of Darren A, an insidious cancer

And in case these are my last words on this forum, let me say to many of you - good luck, stay safe, stay sane

and my very last words -

Fuck you Darren A

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCheeky Monkey View Post

I'm grieving for a young generation that has had its future robbed, twice in a year for the benefit of an older generation who don't know how to say thank you

I'm mourning for a a child who was turfed out of her school accommodation at one hour's notice yesterday and who will now never return to it, and who will now not get to take the exams she has worked so hard for, is plunged back into the social isolation that had her on suicide watch just over a year ago

I have tried to share some positivity on here, started threads to keep spirits up, to share tips and most of all I have tried to penetrate your pig shit thick excuse for a brain

So here I am - breaking every forum rule i can think of because people like you, you worthless sack of shit, do not deserve to live through this crisis putting others at risk by spreading your cuntish, thick, moronic bile

Mods - there you go, you have all you need to ban me - make a choice, take extreme measures, choose to get rid of me, someone trying to help, or get rid of Darren A, an insidious cancer

And in case these are my last words on this forum, let me say to many of you - good luck, stay safe, stay sane

and my very last words -

Fuck you Darren A
    I think you missed the bit where I said Ďcalm downí

Itís a shame you canít handle someone having a different opinion to you .

Confused? You will be. Jay_Benson's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think you missed the bit where I said ‘calm down’

It’s a shame you can’t handle someone having a different opinion to you .
    No, he can’t cope with someone one being an arse. Repeatedly. In the face of all evidence.
    For information to help you plan your dive trip in the UK and Eire try www.planyourdivetrip.co.uk

Public transport planning info at www.traveline.info

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think you missed the bit where I said ‘calm down’

It’s a shame you can’t handle someone having a different opinion to you .
    Get the message Darren, when you push one of the most level headed, decent, positive and generous people on this forum to make that sort of outburst, you must have got something very very wrong.

Opinions are what you have about what may happen, what you'd like to happen, what you think is right or wrong, things that are debatable.

There's nothing to debate here. In the last 24 hours since you started this ridiculous line, the amount of confirmed cases worldwide has increased by 10%.The rate of increase is now increasing exponentially. Its happening, its real, so you're opinion is worth shit.
    Please visit bottlefish for my personal web site, Quay Cameras to chat to me about the cameras and kit that I sell

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mod the monkey has used bad language but I don't think he should be punished he said what I thought.

Graham.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_Benson View Post
    No, he can’t cope with someone one being an arse. Repeatedly. In the face of all evidence.
    Jen (Scuba) had a suitable name for him - Darren Arse

I think he just enjoys trolling
    Remember anything you read on the internet was probably written by some guy sitting at home in his underpants! Including this !!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Established TDF Member Barrygoss's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think you missed the bit where I said Ďcalm downí

Itís a shame you canít handle someone having a different opinion to you .
    Ok, I do construction things.
    Part of that is I have people at John radcliffe hospital / Oxford
    A senior doctor keeled over and collapsed mid ward today.
    The place is deserted from twats attending A&E for a stubbed toe, but also the staff are run ragged from current demands

Maybe sierra squared delta squared.

Iíve pulled my staff out

B
    Last edited by Barrygoss; 18-03-2020 at 11:15 PM.
    Rebreathers are like women; they pretend to love you, whilst taking all your money and trying to kill you.

Established TDF Member Iain Smith's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCheeky Monkey View Post

and my very last words -

Fuck you Darren A
    Iím trying very hard not to react similarly, because I canít help but carry that aggro to work with me; we have enough to be upset about there. The FACT that we are going to have to triage for access to theatre. The FACT that we will have to allow people with otherwise curable cancer to die from it because we have no access to critical care. The FACT that mortality after emergency surgery is going to go through the roof. The FACT that people with most surgically-treatable non-cancer conditions are now on indefinite hold. The FACT that some of my colleagues will die because theyíve continued to do their job despite inadequate PPE and caught CV as a result.

I endorse every word UnCheekyMonkey wrote.

Page 27 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast