Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 29 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Hand sanitiser

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen - Winged Blob View Post

Adding insult to injury, there wasn’t a single manned till open, so I had to use one of those poxy self-service things.
    Surely that's a good thing, limiting social contact? As long as the touch screen is wiped after each customer? Ah! No we've run out of antiseptic wipes.
    Evolution is great at solving problems. It's the methods that concern me.
    Tim Digger

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I went to Sainsbury’s last night. Very surreal. The aisles had been scoured of most items, even fresh fruit and veg – exactly how do people expect to hoard that?!
    All the people who may have bought canned etc are having to buy and cook fresh ingredients instead. The selfishness of the hoarders affects the whole food supply......
    Please visit bottlefish for my personal web site, Quay Cameras to chat to me about the cameras and kit that I sell

Confused? You will be. Jay_Benson's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I really give up on the British public. I went to get my lunch from the shop near work and asked them how busy they were today. "Really quiet but we will be on shutdown after tomorrow". Someone had told them that the whole country would be on shutdown after midnight tomorrow. I pointed out that the BBC would have been all over it and as they have the radio on they could hear that it wasn't on the news so it probably isn't true. To reiterate as of now there is no lockdown. Utter muppets.

We also have someone in the office that was saying (up until last week anyway) that it was all overhyped. He is now slagging off those people that are hoarding and panic buying whilst going to Aldi everday to get two bottles of bleach and toilet wipes / paper etc. Everyday. Of course he isn't hoarding himself.....
    For information to help you plan your dive trip in the UK and Eire try www.planyourdivetrip.co.uk

Public transport planning info at www.traveline.info

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by divechick View Post
    Will you be offering it up to the ITU Consultant??
    I would be more than happy to but unfortunately it wouldn't meet the strict hygiene requirements. I'd already offered to my daughter-in0law who is a health worker but she wouldn't be allowed to use it because of a risk of infection - they are not easy things to decontaminate.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    But at least there was plenty of catfood – people haven’t got quite that desperate yet.
    Our local Sainsbury's was out of dogfood though - are there more recipes for dogfood than catfood? All the dog treats and poo bags were sold out. Are some people planning to use them instead of toilet roll?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan Carr View Post
    Our local Sainsbury's was out of dogfood though - are there more recipes for dogfood than catfood? All the dog treats and poo bags were sold out. Are some people planning to use them instead of toilet roll?

Dogs? Well I guess that fur could be absorbent....

Established TDF Member steelemonkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ebt View Post
    Dogs? Well I guess that fur could be absorbent....
    Shih Tzu?
    Paul.
    If God had meant us to breathe underwater, he would have given us larger bank balances.
    Human beings were invented by water as a means of moving itself from one place to another.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by steelemonkey View Post
    Shih Tzu?

Last edited by Finless; 19-03-2020 at 03:18 PM.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Finless View Post
    ROFL Funniest thing Ive seen on here in ages.
    You just think No its not going to..........is it. And it does.

But to get this forum back to some semblance of order.

If you find all the fat girls from "Mums go to Iceland" have commanded all the hand sanitiser
    and think that the beer companies will have to make it instead. Think again.

Hydrogen Peroxide 25% proof mixed with Acetic Acid say 8% proof is our lifesaver.
    Diluted 20 to 25 mL/L with distilled water and your own Covid-19 killer.

And at the same time get your own back on the dye blond fatties as they need
    Hydrogen Peroxide for their platinum blond look and the Acetic acid to remove
    the cacked canker colour off their nail extentions.

And the beer boys can get back to their day jobs instead of this silly facebook handcream nonsense.

Now I'm pretty sure its what we used to use inside the saturation chambers offshore
    and I used the same formula for inside the chambers at DDRC as the alternative was a concoction called
    Panacide that had a pretty awful smell like a dead rat in molasses, or that Egyptian yog-hurt soup Keshk

Now all I need to do is make sure I havent by mistake given you a recipe for a class 1.1 explosive
    and keep the section 5 licence folk happy.

So there you go, an on topic practical effective and cheap solution.
    Finally after 289 posts........... Makes a change
    Last edited by iain/hsm; 19-03-2020 at 09:17 PM.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Rs components have 500ml for 7 quid that you can order today, planed in stock on Thursday, ive order a couple

Page 29 of 70 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast