Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

FS: OSTC Mk.2 dive computer

For sale is my OSTC Mk.2 dive computer. Iíve had this for a number of years but recently upgraded to the newer OSTC Plus so that I can download my dives to my mobile over Bluetooth when on holiday (The OSTC Mk.2 needs USB to download). This computer can do OC, CCR, pSCR and gauge mode. Itís trimix capable and can handle 5 gasses. Deco model is ZH-L16 or ZH-L16+Gradient Factors so pretty standard and similar to loads of other computers out there so you should have no problem matching deco to your buddies.

Included in the sale is:
    OSTC Mk.2 dive computer running the latest v3.13 firmware
    Bungee backplate
    USB cable for charging and downloading
    Heinrichs Weikamp case

Thinks to be aware of:
    The left button is a bit stiff and you need to press it quite hard
    There is a screen protector fitted and this is a bit scratched and looks terrible, either ignore this like I did, remove it or replace it (it looks fine underwater)
    There is an air bubble under the screen on the right hand side that you can see, this has been there for years and the computer is perfectly happy with it but I thought I should mention it. Doesnít effect use of the computer but itís a bit annoying.

£150 excluding P&P (collection from Berkshire, Surrey or NDAC possible).

Established TDF Member Nickpicks's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by jb2cool View Post
    For sale is my OSTC Mk.2 dive computer. I’ve had this for a number of years but recently upgraded to the newer OSTC Plus so that I can download my dives to my mobile over Bluetooth when on holiday (The OSTC Mk.2 needs USB to download). This computer can do OC, CCR, pSCR and gauge mode. It’s trimix capable and can handle 5 gasses. Deco model is ZH-L16 or ZH-L16+Gradient Factors so pretty standard and similar to loads of other computers out there so you should have no problem matching deco to your buddies.

Included in the sale is:
    OSTC Mk.2 dive computer running the latest v3.13 firmware
    Bungee backplate
    USB cable for charging and downloading
    Heinrichs Weikamp case

Thinks to be aware of:
    The left button is a bit stiff and you need to press it quite hard
    There is a screen protector fitted and this is a bit scratched and looks terrible, either ignore this like I did, remove it or replace it (it looks fine underwater)
    There is an air bubble under the screen on the right hand side that you can see, this has been there for years and the computer is perfectly happy with it but I thought I should mention it. Doesn’t effect use of the computer but it’s a bit annoying.

£150 excluding P&P (collection from Berkshire, Surrey or NDAC possible).
    PM Sent
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Sold, thanks for looking.