Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Anyone has some recommendations for Thailand, Phuket for me?

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and currently enjoying my holiday in Thailand. I got my PADI open water certificate in the Netherlands and have done a few dives after that. In my holiday I would like to get the advanced open water certificate and I am wondering if you have some recommendations for me about dive sites, courses and schools. I am planning to take the course at Phuket near Kata Beach where I will be staying from 20 till 25 December. Currently I am staying at the White beach in Khao Lak till the 16th and after that we plan to move on to the Surin Beach in Phuket till the 20th. If anyone has some recommendations on dive sites apart form the course or any other tips, then they are very welcome!

Thank you for your time!

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowin View Post
    Hi all! I'm new to this forum and currently enjoying my holiday in Thailand. I got my PADI open water certificate in the Netherlands and have done a few dives after that. In my holiday I would like to get the advanced open water certificate and I am wondering if you have some recommendations for me about dive sites, courses and schools. I am planning to take the course at Phuket near Kata Beach where I will be staying from 20 till 25 December. Currently I am staying at the White beach in Khao Lak till the 16th and after that we plan to move on to the Surin Beach in Phuket till the 20th. If anyone has some recommendations on dive sites apart form the course or any other tips, then they are very welcome!

Thank you for your time!
    Have a look on the Trip Reports list and you should find a few options to consider there. I would have recommended Scubacat but my understanding is that they're closed down now.
    The views expressed are my own, worth what you've paid for them, are not on behalf of anyone else and not those of any company I work for etc.