X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim Digger
    Prior Member
    • Feb 2013

DSLR uw kit for sale

I'm posting this here because it's perhaps slightly unusual.
    I can no longer dive and hence my Ikelite Nikon kit built up over many years is no longer of use to me. I have so many bits and pieces it is difficult to list let alone photograph them. Basically I would like to find a good home with someone who would use them. The main reason not to use this setup is it is bulky and heavy. It consists of a Nikon D300s body and a Tokina 10 17 fish eye with two ports and stems to fit. The housing has seen little use since last service by Ikelite. Two Ikelite DS 125/160 strobe several single and double connectors complete the outfit. There is also a Nauticam 45 degree viewfinder got when my neck would no longer bend. Included is a port for a Nikon 105 macro lens and a vacuum leak detector system.
    I would like to meet someone who would use this stuff at an inland dive site in the UK for a trial and negotiation of a price. It cost me thousands I would like a reasonable amount for it but will consider most offers I am more interested in finding it a good home.
    PM me please if at all interested.
    Evolution is great at solving problems. It's the methods that concern me.
    Tim Digger
  • Decosnapper
    Established TDF Member
    • Dec 2012

Should anyone doubt the use of a D300s when more modern cameras have been and gone since its release, fear not. This kit is capable and will deliver the goods.

Photogrammetry consumes pixels like no tomorrow, but real world prints are less hungry. I have just had a frame from a D70 (not even the 's' model) blown up to 1.8m x 1.2m and both detail and quality fine.

No connection, no commission...
    Simon Brown

AccuPixel

Comment

• Pete Bullen
      Dive tart, and 'tog
      • Dec 2012

I'd also add that having dived many times with Tim I can attest to both the condition of this kit and how well he's looked after it!
      Diving, and photography holidays in Gozo
      Private guiding, don't follow the crowd.
      http://oceanfoto.co.uk/

Comment

• Tim Digger
        Prior Member
        • Feb 2013

Thanks chaps if you hear of anyone do let me know. Would really like to see it in a good home.
        Evolution is great at solving problems. It's the methods that concern me.
        Tim Digger

Comment

Working...