Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Any recommendations for Antalia (or Turkey generall) - holiday diving

Any recommendations for Turkey, paricularly Antalia? The Mrs and I fancy a diving holiday next year. Usual single tank tourist stuff, but we're both experienced enough for anything within that category so not a purely beginner place. I like wrecks. Ideally based in nice town/ village and not desperately long journey from a suitable airport. We've previouslly been to Kas which was great,l

Thanks

Established TDF Member steelemonkey's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Looking at the current political/military condition of the country and your preference for a single tank, I would suggest this.

Paul.
    If God had meant us to breathe underwater, he would have given us larger bank balances.
    Human beings were invented by water as a means of moving itself from one place to another.

Not short, just concentrated awesome ;) smileydiver's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have stayed and dived out of Kas a couple of times (about 2 hours drive from Antalya). Nice clear water, turtles in Summer and a few fish (think Med rocky reefs not Red Sea coral and marine life here). Kas is a lovely little town with nice views and some nice restaurants etc.
    The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever - Jacques Cousteau