Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Free Drysuit and Odds and Ends FS

Afternoon all.
    Apologies in advance for the lazy post and my recent lack of input to the forum but Iíve not been diving in the UK for a number of years now and wanted to get rid of the last bit of my gear. Hopefully they are at very good prices but happ6 to be told otherwise as Iím not up with the latest prices/ trends.

First up and free is a XXL Waterproof Draco drysuit. Itís been gathering dust and the rubber neck seal has melted in the heat of the loft. From memory there was a small leak in the shoulder valve . I canít see it being an expensive repair and it will be a fantastic suit once done. Size 12 boots and has the harness fitted.

Turtle fins in XXXL with bungee straps. Good heavy fins with hardly any use £50
    Kent Tooling ratchet reel with ( I think) 150 m of bright pink line . Hardly used and we all know how indestructible these things are . £75
    Crack bottle and DSMB . Itís got my name up the side of the blob but the felt tip can be removed with nail polish remover . Or you can change your name . £70
    2 x Waterproof HAVR hoods in XL . 5/7 mm thickness made these the best hoods to have . Both have small signs of fraying but are in very good condition. £15 each
    Apeks XTX 40 second stage and yellow hose . Never used £60
    Waterproof 5/7 mm gloves. Again a very good glove with excellent thermal properties to keep your fingers warmer for longer. Very flexible too. £15
    T Rex titanium dive knife and scabbard .No explanation should be needed with this but itís in absolutely immaculate condition. £35
    Waterproof XXL 3 mm full body wetsuit. Hardly used, just prefer my AquaLung one . £50
    Thereís other bits to follow, gloves etc .
    Happy to email more pics over and Ill try and add some on here .
    All priced to collect, postage on top or happy to drive to meet venue dependant.
    Iím based in Manchester but travel around the country regularly.
    Once all is sold, Iím happy to donate an amoun5 to the RNLI for the use of the forum .
    Thanks for looking

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hi, any chance the drysuit is still available?

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hi Mark
    Yes it is .

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've sent you a PM