Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Second hand advice

Hi guys,
    Im looking at getting back into ccr after a few years. Iím looking at a second hand vision as that is what I trained on originally.
    Just wondered if there was any advice on things to look out for other than speaking to ap about the individual unit via serial number
    My budget will be around 2.5k
    Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    http://ukdivers.com/threads/1st-rebr...4/#post-183027

Might be of help. Getting the head checked pre purchase by the factory. As your trained seeing the unit turn on , pre dive checks , calibration , set point switch , low PO2 alarm. POS &neg. Cell dates , cylinder tests , general condition- case damage etc. Be mindful of the latest new toys - 2020 handset , BMCL, rechargeable batteries , CO2 sensors , different types of battery boxes , just so you know what your getting and can negotiate. Shout if you need to.

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanny View Post
    http://ukdivers.com/threads/1st-rebr...4/#post-183027

Might be of help. Getting the head checked pre purchase by the factory. As your trained seeing the unit turn on , pre dive checks , calibration , set point switch , low PO2 alarm. POS &neg. Cell dates , cylinder tests , general condition- case damage etc. Be mindful of the latest new toys - 2020 handset , BMCL, rechargeable batteries , CO2 sensors , different types of battery boxes , just so you know what your getting and can negotiate. Shout if you need to.
    Cheers vanny thatís pretty much what I thought. Iím expecting some added costs with servicing and replacing consumables after I get it ,For piece of mind as much as anything else. Iíll also probably sort out a refresher as itís been 10 years all but since diving one.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk