• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Decosnapper
    Established TDF Member
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by UnCheeky Monkey
    sell T shirts and photos ?
    Without a good reason to visit, and to have a USP beyond the likes of Fourth Element et al, thats questionable?

Originally posted by TomDTW
    It is certainly early days and we are at a very preliminary stage in developing something that divers can enjoy, but I hope you will find the finished pieces useful.
    Well best of luck with the project. I should add that perhaps I am a poor respondent...not having dived a mainstream wreck just for the sheer concept of just diving a wreck for many years. When you have seen an entire site mapped to a level of detail where 1mm = 1 pixel the idea of an artists rendition is OK but fails to trigger a "Wow" response. Besides, sonar targets and stuff like the P47-D/Meyer's C-130 are more my thing so I wouldn't pay too much attention to my ramblings.
    Last edited by Decosnapper; 14-08-2019, 02:57 PM.
    Simon Brown

AccuPixel

Comment

• Chrisch
      Tofu eating wokerato
      • Jan 2013

Well I put my real email in. Let's see if the site is GDPR compliant or if I can make my first referral to the ICO. It appears to me to be a "collect emails to sell tee shirts site".
      There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and Tory corruption and I am not sure about the universe.
      With apologies to Albert Einstein.

Comment

• witchieblackcat
        Established TDF Member
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by TomDTW
        Hey! I’m Tom from DiveTheWreck.

Over the past few days, we have been sending out a survey in the hope to further our knowledge of the diving community. This is to find out what divers would like to see on our site. While our site is still in construction, gathering the opinions of the diving community will help us to create the best possible experience for everyone.

Our aim is to create a site that can help people easily find the information they need in a clear and fun way whilst appreciating the historic significance of the sites. At the same time, we are all divers ourselves and all love to dive wrecks!

Thanks

Tom
        Hey Tom,

You just spammed my diving club. You ought to know what GDPR is if you're setting up a business and what the penalties are for spamming people.
        Not impressed.

Comment

• witchieblackcat
          Established TDF Member
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Chrisch
          Well I put my real email in. Let's see if the site is GDPR compliant or if I can make my first referral to the ICO. It appears to me to be a "collect emails to sell tee shirts site".
          He's not compliant.
          When he emails you you could phone him back... or make a million stickers saying "call this number for a blow job" and stick them all over public bogs etc

Comment

Working...