Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

South west buddies

Hi I知 looking for people to dive with in the south west outside my club. I知 happy to do any dives but looking moving towards technical depths. I知 tdi o/c trimix PADI dm. If there痴 anyone diving deeper on o/c anymore that is. I知 in north devon but happily drive to up to ndac or down to Cornwall.
    Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hi,
    I’m in East Devon, looking for buddies in addition to the guys I usually dive with. Usually dive NDAC when not diving coast. I’m PADI Rescue 400 plus dives. Recreational depths really although I have dive deeper. Anyway give me a shout if of any interest. Cheers Russell

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Russelldive View Post
    Hi,
    I知 in East Devon, looking for buddies in addition to the guys I usually dive with. Usually dive NDAC when not diving coast. I知 PADI Rescue 400 plus dives. Recreational depths really although I have dive deeper. Anyway give me a shout if of any interest. Cheers Russell
    Sounds good Russell. Ill be in touch. Likewise if you池e stuck give me a shout
    Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    No problem. I’m normally ok for mid week dives as well if that suits. (Self employed) cheers

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You might want to take a look at Plymouth Sound Divers - https://www.plymouthdivers.org.uk/

We're a BSAC club but welcome trained divers from any agency and there is no requirement to cross over. We've got two Ribs located in the Mount Barren Centre and run 3-4 dives per week (subject to weather) to a variety of Plymouth sites. Members of the club come down from as far afield as Bristol.

Members of the club dive with all kit configurations that you can imagine. The club also has an active technical section that regularly dives in the 60-80m range. Our club house has air, nitrox and trimix.

If you want to get a feel before you join then you can come and guest dive with us. We meet at the Waterfront pub in Plymouth on Monday evenings.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hi,

Many thanks for reply. I’ll definately be in touch. Do you do any mid week diving? Cheers

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yes, we go out most Weds. If you're interested in diving the day after tomorrow I can PM you the email address of the dive manager

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk