Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by colinicky View Post
    I have one of the very early test models which was before they decided to go telescopic. Having dived for the last 10 years in an Ri2/100 I must admit that I like the new material & the front entry. Very flexible & allows me a lot more range of movement of the arms etc. I had the Sitech QCP drygloves on my old suit & only had a couple of wet dives with them due to age related perishing of the o rings . Yet to be convinced about Kubis but I know a lot of people love them .
    Mine fits me perfectly with thick undersuit & heating system but is baggy for summer diving with a thin undersuit. I used mine in Scapa beginning of the season & was just as warm as my old suit .
    Funnily enough Jacob is over in Donegal diving his at present which he also used on the Brittanic trip . His is the telescopic version.
    Great feedback thanks.

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just to add that the front zip on mine goes from right shoulder to left hip which I know is different to some other makes .
    I trust my rebreather implicitly I just don't trust the owner

Onwards & downwards.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have one, done one dive so far, it's flexible, dry(not the fastest drying) but as said not the best fit....at the moment it's hunt the chest inflator...I LL give it another go before I moan to o3

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by windymiller View Post
    I have one, done one dive so far, it's flexible, dry(not the fastest drying) but as said not the best fit....at the moment it's hunt the chest inflator...I LL give it another go before I moan to o3

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Much obliged.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12