Santi BZ400 Undersuit (Womens)
150 + P&P

This undersuit belongs to my wife who has since given up on UK diving. It was was ordered in 2011 and has had little use (maybe 6-8 months, so approx 30-40 dives) as we started a family in 2012 and she stopped diving that year, since which this undersuit has sat in our closet. As such it's in excellent condition.

The BZ400 is a great (very warm) undersuit and this ladies model has a longer zip for erm... ladies toilet needs. Other features include:
- two large pockets on thighs
- one pocket on the left chest
- long two way zipper
- fleece lined neck
- thumb loops
- in waist-elastic gusset made of windproof fabric
- permeable wrists which supply air to dry gloves
- inside suspenders
- wide (10cm) elastic ankle bands prevent moving up the legs when setting up the drysuit
- serial number 6143

Sizewise my wife is a size 14 and 5' 5" (166cm) in height, but the EXACT measurements for the suit are included in the pictures. As you can see she had her name stitched onto the suit, but this can be easily unpicked or you could opt to change your name.

The undersuit comes with an Alpkit dry bag, which is ideal for storage (and keeping dry in typically wet diving weekend conditions).

I'm also selling my wife's DUI TLS 350 dry suit, which might be of interest since the sizing will be similar.

I'm happy for anyone wishing to buy, to come and try on the suit (I'm based near Alnwick, Northumberland). I'm also in Edinburgh most weeks or alternatively if you're up in Northumberland diving the Farne Islands or Eyemouth I'd be happy to meet.