DUI TLS 350 Drysuit
500 + P&P

This was my wife's drysuit, who has now given up on UK diving. It's roughly 9 years old but it hasn't been dived for 7 of those since starting a family so it's had little use (I'm guessing around 60-80 dives) and is in fantastic condition. We checked it out last weekend in the pool, the neck seal (latex) is still in great condition (which came as a surprise) and the suit is dry with the seams in better condition than my suit!

This a fully speced suit, suitable for all types of diving, including DIR (if that's your thing). Features include:

- Royal Blue TLS 350
- Turbo Soles
- classic Zip (front-entry)
- WKPP overlay
- cordura knee overlay
- WKPP overlay
- Sitech dump valve
- Apeks inflator (swivel)
- latex neck seal
- warm neck collar
- 2x DUI bellows pockets
- Halcyon P valve with quick disconnect (fitted left side)
- DUI Quick Zip seals fitted to wrists
- DUI Quick Zip dry gloves (blue - medium)
- DUI bag
- serial number 117687

The supplied dry gloves are unused, but due to age the rings have cracked in a couple of places so I can't guarantee the gloves are actually dry, however I suspect a little drop of glue might solve that.

Sizewise my wife is a size 14 and 5′ 5″ (166cm) in height, but the this was a made to measure suit. I don't have the exact measurements used at the time, but a few months later we ordered an undersuit (which I'm also selling and might be of interest since the sizing will be similar) and I've included the measurements for that. I'd also state that there is nothing about the suit to make it women's only. If it fit me, I'd be using it

I'm happy for anyone wishing to buy, to come and try on the suit (I'm based near Alnwick, Northumberland) I'm also in Edinburgh most weeks or alternatively if you're up in Northumberland diving the Farne Islands or Eyemouth I'd be happy to meet.