Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    New TDF Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    liverpool
    Posts
    2
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    For sale apoc rb £850.00 (or best offer)

    Apocalypse 02-CCr rebreather (ideal home build project)

    These have been tested to 100mts

    Purchased 2/10/13. Only done eight 6mtr fresh water dives, is in pristine condition

    Aluminium cylinders tested /02 cleaned 7/5/19, plus one extendair scrubber cartridge

    Only ever been stored in the house

    Gave up on waiting for the electronics, but can be fitted with third party electronics like the Narked at 90 pod or the Russian AVI electronics

    If you broke it down into spares you would get more than the asking price of £850.00

    Reason for selling I donít dive any more

    MESSAGE ME FOR MORE INFO ETC IF NEEDED

    To buy now from Open Safety Equipment ltd would cost £4699.80 link below

    Open Safety Equipment Ltd
    Photos to follow

  2. #2
    Last of the Mohicans gobfish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    the grassy knoll
    Posts
    3,423
    Likes (Given)
    3915
    Likes (Received)
    2159
    If that's not sold in the next 30 mins
    No one dives on this forum.

    Good luck m8
    None diver as of 2018.

  3. #3
    TDF Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    442
    Likes (Given)
    147
    Likes (Received)
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by gobfish1 View Post
    If that's not sold in the next 30 mins
    No one dives on this forum.
    I think that 'no one dies on this forum' would be more accurate.

  4. #4
    Established TDF Member Paulo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    12,779
    Likes (Given)
    5076
    Likes (Received)
    4456
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by cathal View Post
    I think that 'no one dies on this forum' would be more accurate.
    Poor taste Cathal. Many memebers of this forum have not surfaced from their last dive!
    Rememeber anything you read on the internet was probably written by some guy sitting at home in his underpants! Including this !!

    Illegitimi non carborundum

  5. #5
    TDF Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    442
    Likes (Given)
    147
    Likes (Received)
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    Poor taste Cathal. Many memebers of this forum have not surfaced from their last dive!
    Apologies Paul but that comment was targeted directly at the manufacturer of the unit, bearing in mind the issues the first units had when released, post 4 here: URL="https://www.thediveforum.com/showthread.php?24360-OSEL-iCCR&highlight=apoc+oxygen"] refers.

  6. #6
    Cheeky Monkey... Paul Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Three Bridges
    Posts
    2,431
    Likes (Given)
    3816
    Likes (Received)
    965
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    Poor taste Cathal. Many memebers of this forum have not surfaced from their last dive!
    It's, a joke ffs... Grow up. 😁
    ďAttitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.Ē
    Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

  7. #7
    Where'd The Bubbles Go ....? Capt Morgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Land Of the Black Stuff
    Posts
    1,826
    Likes (Given)
    1250
    Likes (Received)
    1165
    Quote Originally Posted by cathal View Post
    I think that 'no one dies on this forum' would be more accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    Poor taste Cathal. Many memebers of this forum have not surfaced from their last dive!
    Who's going to apologise?

  8. #8
    Gimme a medal BenL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Exiled Plymothian in Enfield
    Posts
    1,173
    Likes (Given)
    726
    Likes (Received)
    676
    Blog Entries
    2
    Cathal did done a joke? Didn’t think they had it in them, going by their recent posts. Jovial is the last adjective I’d use to describe them. Surly, argumentative, antagonistic, dry. Are more appropriate epithets.
    I don't want to get technical or anything, but alcohol IS a solution

  9. #9
    TDF Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    442
    Likes (Given)
    147
    Likes (Received)
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by BenL View Post
    Cathal did done a joke? Didnít think they had it in them, going by their recent posts. Jovial is the last adjective Iíd use to describe them. Surly, argumentative, antagonistic, dry. Are more appropriate epithets.
    Cheers, they are the nicest things that have been said about me in a long time🤩

  10. #10
    Established TDF Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    685
    Likes (Given)
    610
    Likes (Received)
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by n ingy View Post
    Apocalypse 02-CCr rebreather (ideal home build project)

    These have been tested to 100mts

    Purchased 2/10/13. Only done eight 6mtr fresh water dives, is in pristine condition

    Aluminium cylinders tested /02 cleaned 7/5/19, plus one extendair scrubber cartridge

    Only ever been stored in the house

    Gave up on waiting for the electronics, but can be fitted with third party electronics like the Narked at 90 pod or the Russian AVI electronics

    If you broke it down into spares you would get more than the asking price of £850.00

    Reason for selling I don’t dive any more

    MESSAGE ME FOR MORE INFO ETC IF NEEDED

    To buy now from Open Safety Equipment ltd would cost £4699.80 link below

    Open Safety Equipment Ltd
    Photos to follow
    I know noel and this unit and like he says if your sold it for spares (wing, regs, cylinders etc etc) you would be well in.

    alby


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •