Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Videos of me pleasuring my self!!!!

Well I got an email which started with my pass word??

This password I recognised as my "what ever" one which I use on The Dive Forum Stalking Directory CCRX Rebreather World and Yorkshire divers. Might have used it somewhere else but those are the main sites.

Apparently they have full acces to everything on my PC & videoed me through my screen cam whacking off to some dodgy web sites???? If I don't pay over 1500 in bit coin, they are going to distribute said footage to every one on my contacts list

Well screw them. I am not ashamed.

I mean have you seen the Narked at 90 site?? Who wouldn't whack off a quick one at the HD pics of one of those 8170 Dive Soft Bailout valves

I mean "Dive Soft" just the name is likely to induce a stiffie particularly if you envisage it being whispered in your ear by a neoprene clad beauty like a well insulated KISS scrubber can "Kiss"??? Scrubber"!!!!! OMG hang on, back in a mo

OK all done

SO if your unlucky enough to be sent a vid of me doing the nasty, just take pitty on me and remember its not realy that small, its just a bad camera angle

I totally believe this will happen as these bast@rds are so clever the not only managed to get my pass word but also manged to video me on my PC which doesent have a camera????

ATB

Chasey

Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think pretty much everyone has had these emails now. I am yet to receive any of the footage from my mates emails.

Getting the passwords i reckon would be pretty easy given that there are so many websites that have been hacked in the past such as Facepalm etc.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chase View Post
    SO if your unlucky enough to be sent a vid of me doing the nasty, just take pitty on me and remember its not realy that small, its just a bad camera angle
    I had assumed it was just really, really cold.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07H1GW4..._uvkfDb8DWCH9K

Be safe mark you never know who is watching lol
    None diver as of 2018.

Established TDF Member nigel hewitt's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    We get dozens of them every day in the spam filter.
    Even to addresses used by software ports only.
    Helium, because I'm worth it.
    Waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay sounded like a radical holiday opportunity until I looked it up.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've had one of those emails, they quoted a password I only ever used in 1 place, Linkedin.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmuncher View Post
    I've had one of those emails, they quoted a password I only ever used in 1 place, Linkedin.
    Oh, that'll be handy. I can't remember my LinkedIn password.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I'm so glad you pointed this out to us.I just looked through my spam folder and realised what I've been missing.

So now I have Argos and Tesco gift cards coming my way.
    A Samsung Galaxy phone, access to my bank detail through a smart phone and enrollment into a lottery in Africa somewhere.

If it was'nt for you pointing this out I might have missed out on all these free offers.

Isn't the internet a wonderful place, so full of generosity

taz

.. ... -. .----. - / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / --. --- --- -..

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You will probably find that the message text is actually an image of the original text so that you can't create an email rule to automatically delete any repeat emails with a certain phrase/words in it. In PC terms there are no words to check because it's only an image - if you see what I mean.

I've not rcv'd one of these for a while now but I seem to remember that the message was apparently sent to me from my own email address (spoofed) so that you can't even block the sender (which is prob a PC with a virus).

To put it another way, you can click on "REPLY" to the incoming email and you will not be able to edit or change the text in the email and you'll probably find that you'll be sending it to yourself? I suppose there are other variants kicking around but that was email I received - about 6 over the last year?

Sneaky!
    Last edited by Finless; 27-06-2019 at 01:05 PM.

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    One of my clients actually handed over 10k in cash to a 'policeman' the other day, because he phoned and told her she had been scammed by 40k and needed 10k to complete the investigation and retrieve the money for her...

...speechless!

But i would rather have her 10k than videos of you buddy!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast