Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storker View Post
    Are you aware of how serious this allegation is? You ought to be, because it's been pointed out to you on several occasions.

You'd better have conclusive proof if you want to claim something like this. Your problem is, so far you've failed to show such evidence

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Storker. Now you were the guy who introduced word censorship and protections for Mitchell on that other forum. You had a word list like "fake and phony and fabricated, etc", that got me thread banned numerous times. It was all done to hide truth and prevent the academic embarrassment incurred of professionals bypassing proper process and manipulation in the public arena. Seems your still being a net nanny for Mitchell.

So it would seem, you were somewhat implicated in hiding his transgressions and it makes your question superfluous.
    Last edited by Mal; 13-07-2019 at 02:36 PM.
    x

Established TDF Member Iain Smith's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

6m last stop vs 3m last stop

Quote Originally Posted by rossh
    [Simon Mitchell's] campaign of deception through fake data
    You'd better have conclusive proof if you want to claim something like this. Your problem is, so far you've failed to show such evidence
    Quote Originally Posted by rossh View Post
    Storker. Now you were the guy who introduced word censorship and protections for Mitchell on that other forum. You had a word list like "fake and phony and fabricated, etc", that got me thread banned numerous times. It was all done to hide truth and prevent the academic embarrassment incurred of professionals bypassing proper process and manipulation in the public arena. Seems your still being a net nanny for Mitchell.

So it would seem, you were somewhat implicated in hiding his transgressions and it makes your question superfluous.
    Amidst the hyperbole, I think that translates as "Ross has no evidence of Prof Mitchell making up data".

Ross - do you understand that "fake data" (ie "making up results") would almost inevitably require that Simon's co-authors be complicit in the most heinous of scientific 'crimes', proof of which would be almost certainly immediately career-ending (both scientifically and clinically) for all involved?

For an actual scientist or clinician to publically accuse another of such malpractice without evidence might well have similar consequences for the accuser.

One can have a disagreement about interpretation of data or about the validity or relevance of a given study. However it is simply unacceptable to throw around accusations of research malpractice.
    Last edited by Mal; 13-07-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Quote edited as original was changed

About 30 minutes' drive from where Hell occasionally freezes over
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rossh View Post
    you were the guy who introduced word censorship and protections for Mitchell on that other forum. You had a word list like "fake and phony and fabricated, etc", that got me thread banned numerous times.
    Disregarding the fact that Ross now has stooped to doxxing, I would like to point out that this is a blatant lie which Ross clearly has pulled from his nethermost body orifice. And it's rather obvious, because if he were correct, he would have to know what the forum moderators were discussing out of public

The only true part is that Ross has - not unexpectedly given his propensity for going for the man instead of the ball - been thread banned multiple times on at least one other forum.
    Last edited by Storker; 13-07-2019 at 01:47 PM.
    Photography geek suffering from GAS and limited talent. My online photos.

My club's webpage.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Enough already

i am always happy for people to discuss and debate issues and give equal voice to both sides of a debate.

i am not prepared to allow people to play out unfinished “fights” from elsewhere on the Internet.

Mal

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314