As the title suggests I am after a buoyancy aid I can wear when boat handling.

Any brands to avoid? Where should I buy etc

Don't need super fancy just a good comfortable fit (I am 5'11'' slim build) that won't auto inflate due to normal spray and allows me to move freely on the RHIB.