Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

FS Cylinders and Pathfinder

Hi all,

Due to family Ive not dived since 2015 and Ive got some building work starting meaning that Im going to have to put my belongings in storage. Rather than shifting the heavy stuff, Id rather move it on.

Im out of touch re used pricing for cylinders but DM me a sensible offer if youre interested. Collection/TDF post for the cylinders please. Happy to ship the Pathfinder.

All cylinders out of test. Happy to refund you should they fail. Ive no reason to think there will be any problem.

Cheers,
    Liam

-

- 2x12l round bottom euros with Halcyon valves and wide bands. Cylinders out of test and O2 expired Jan 16. *** SOLD ***

- Luxfer Ali 80 with BTS valve. 200 bar. Out of test since Jan 16. Halcyon Stage Rigging Kit is not currently fitted to this one (never used cylinder since last test) but it must be in my kit box so happy to include. *** SOLD ***

- Luxfer Ali 7l 200 bar in white with BTS valve. Out of test since Sept 2015. Includes Halcyon Stage Rigging Kit. *** SOLD ***

- Halcyon Pathfinder 400 (120m) and double end clip 100 plus 10 courier.
    Last edited by Digger Barnes; 16-06-2019 at 10:42 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I should have said, cylinders are located just outside of High Wycombe in HP10 9DZ.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Just found another cylinder. Its a Faber 15L, out of test since January 2017. Same deal as the others in that open to sensible offers and will refund if fails testing. I have no reason to believe there will be any problems. Drop me a DM if interested.

Regards,
    Liam