Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

LIGHT for ME Cannister Torch

I sent my whole unit in the soft case back to be sent off to Poland. It has been there 6 MONTHS!!! I was told it needed a new Battery I said fine go ahead, Light for Me were paid. I cannot get any response from Light for Me. They have my entire Unit and will not respond to any emails. Anyone out there got any ideas what is going awry with Light for Me? I want my Unit back they have my property!

TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by pegasus13 View Post
    I sent my whole unit in the soft case back to be sent off to Poland. It has been there 6 MONTHS!!! I was told it needed a new Battery I said fine go ahead, Light for Me were paid. I cannot get any response from Light for Me. They have my entire Unit and will not respond to any emails. Anyone out there got any ideas what is going awry with Light for Me? I want my Unit back they have my property!
    There doesn't appear to be anything going awry with LFM. This is standard business practise for them. These issues have been going on for years. Occassionally, people suggest it's tempory due to a facility move or something. Then the terrible customer service continues.

I wouldn't buy another LFM torch and would instead vote with my wallet for a company that doesn't do this. I wouldn't dream of sending anything to them to be repaired.

In your case, as you've paid for the repairs and you haven't received that service, it's time to start getting legal. Send them a recorded letter outlining your intentions and see if that prompts them. If not, you need to escalate it.

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Many thanks for your response.

Quote Originally Posted by NWdiver View Post
    There doesn't appear to be anything going awry with LFM. This is standard business practise for them. These issues have been going on for years. Occassionally, people suggest it's tempory due to a facility move or something. Then the terrible customer service continues.

I wouldn't buy another LFM torch and would instead vote with my wallet for a company that doesn't do this. I wouldn't dream of sending anything to them to be repaired.

In your case, as you've paid for the repairs and you haven't received that service, it's time to start getting legal. Send them a recorded letter outlining your intentions and see if that prompts them. If not, you need to escalate it.

New TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    many thanks for the repos and suggestion. I will now try to make sure I can get the address.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12