Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established TDF Member
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    I did something equally stupid a long time ago on a Classic. At 15m there was a kerfuffle and I assisted with it rather than minding my own business. Sadly 15m is where I put my SP up, and I didn't. A bit deeper we put the tally on and a bit deeper still you need lights as it is dark. A bit deeper still it's 80m. It was on the ascent when I discovered I was narked and had made 40 mins at 80m on SP=0.7...

Nice report, always good to survive!

Cheers
    Matt.
    Makes me feel better, I managed around 15 minutes at 40ish meters before I realised and put it on high set point.

op.

I hate drop like a rock descents from the surface, If it goes sideways on the box, it goes sideways really fast in the first 6m!

I dislodged the dil hose(stage knocked the fitting) on the classic jumping in on the Lucy, dropped from the surface, and suddenly could not breathe in. Fortunately I was still able to go +ve on the boyuancy.

Re-routed the hoses up the inside edge of the lungs after that one.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    er I'll fess up to once doing 40 mins at 55m on 0.7 on a classic, the look of disappointment on my buddies face when I showed him the deco was priceless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12