• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • uncertainplume
    TDF Member
    • Jan 2013

air test for compressor

Hello,
    me again with another compressor related question.
    The chap I use to test the air is currently unavailable and I am looking at other options. Does anyone no someone?
    Cheers
  • Nickpicks
    Established TDF Member
    • Dec 2012

I just had ours done by a compressor manufacturer. They sent a bottle to me to fill off the compressor and post back to a lab for analysis.

The lab it went to was Case Chemicals https://www.casechemicals.co.uk/brea...r-analysis.php

I don't know if they deal directly with owners, or only through a dealer.
    (let me know if they do as I expect it's cheaper to cut out the middle man)
    Proud to be a boring health and softy crap following sissie!

Comment

• uncertainplume
      TDF Member
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Nickpicks
      I just had ours done by a compressor manufacturer. They sent a bottle to me to fill off the compressor and post back to a lab for analysis.

The lab it went to was Case Chemicals https://www.casechemicals.co.uk/brea...r-analysis.php

I don't know if they deal directly with owners, or only through a dealer.
      (let me know if they do as I expect it's cheaper to cut out the middle man)
      Thanks, will ring them later.
      Cheers!

Comment

• Scubacoach
        TDF Member
        • Jan 2013

Try Aquatron in Glasgow for their air quality testing, have been using them for work for years and had latest results arrive yesterday.
        Was interesting speaking to one of the compressor people at Eurotek about the state of gas testing at LDS.
        He remarked about one place who were displaying their recently received certificate which they were proudly displaying without checking as the results had a "fail" and they hadn't spotted this!

Comment

Working...