Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: APOC on FB

  1. #1
    Established TDF Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Glossop
    Posts
    558
    Likes (Given)
    205
    Likes (Received)
    163

    APOC on FB

    MCCR version on FB if anyone is interested. Dave Sutton evidently has 1 and has commented on the posting about how good they are in use.

  2. #2
    Last of the Mohicans gobfish1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    the grassy knoll
    Posts
    3,325
    Likes (Given)
    3749
    Likes (Received)
    2108
    Quote Originally Posted by JonG View Post
    MCCR version on FB if anyone is interested. Dave Sutton evidently has 1 and has commented on the posting about how good they are in use.
    seen one on ebay a few weeks back , think it was up for 600 quid , no takers on that one maybe its the same unit ,

    i was thinking about having a punt on the ebay listing ,



    only cos bonfire night was coming up


    im sure some remember this photo from the , iv got mine feek you thread , lol


    that one had all the bells on lol
    turned out only had one bell and that was off Dave,s 3 wheeler.

    always liked Dave but he lost a bit of street cred with the apox thread,s and then the dont dive your AP unit posting , shame .

    posting on
    face feek A, must feel like skid row ,
    Last edited by gobfish1; 28-11-2018 at 04:07 PM.
    None diver as of 2018.

  3. #3
    Established TDF Member MikeF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Darkest Aberdeenshire
    Posts
    3,643
    Likes (Given)
    191
    Likes (Received)
    2581
    See. Everyone laughed at the sub 1000 rebreather and said you couldn’t buy one. Turns out you can.

  4. #4
    Established TDF Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NW UK
    Posts
    1,149
    Likes (Given)
    253
    Likes (Received)
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by gobfish1 View Post
    posting on
    face feek A, must feel like skid row ,
    Only place he has not been banned from or flounced off from.

  5. #5
    Established TDF Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NW UK
    Posts
    1,149
    Likes (Given)
    253
    Likes (Received)
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeF View Post
    See. Everyone laughed at the sub 1000 rebreather and said you couldn’t buy one. Turns out you can.
    Aye loads of those hollis stormtrooper things for sale for next to nowt from all the gurus who were going to make a fortune flogging them to scooba doos.

    Some choice you've got

    a) a pox
    b) a stormtrooper suit
    c) the pox

    I would take c) as it would be a lot more fun spending 1k catching that.

  6. #6
    Established TDF Member Doomanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Evesham
    Posts
    3,022
    Likes (Given)
    983
    Likes (Received)
    1804
    THIS Dave Sutton?

    I'm trying to get a price out of the guy, as per the group rules, but he's not responding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisch View Post
    Seriously, forget about sidemount - it's bollocks.

  7. #7
    Old but keen Mark Chase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kent UK
    Posts
    3,576
    Likes (Given)
    765
    Likes (Received)
    2301
    I dived the Apoc, Its quite nice to dive, nice to live with but the 02 add is a pain id bin it and put a KISS valve on it. Obviously you also need the aftermarket loose lime scrubber can

    Aside from that id recommend it



    And no I am not Dave Sutton


    P1000567_zpskiikpkkw by markchase8, on Flickr

    P1000565_zpsysemhkbp by markchase8, on Flickr
    Last edited by Mark Chase; 29-11-2018 at 04:33 PM.

  8. #8
    Established TDF Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    NW UK
    Posts
    1,149
    Likes (Given)
    253
    Likes (Received)
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chase View Post
    I dived the Apoc, Its quite nice to dive, nice to live with but the 02 add is a pain id bin it and put a KISS valve on it.
    How could you possibly bin such a perfectly designed device that's been through eleventy six million hours of manned testing, twelvety billion hours of unmanned testing, FMECA analysis to BS(Brad Shit)123875, ISO(I Sue Others)48754 and with a magical ginger pube encapsulated in every add button manufactured (yes both of them)?

  9. #9
    Cheeky Monkey... Paul Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Three Bridges
    Posts
    2,068
    Likes (Given)
    3233
    Likes (Received)
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomanic View Post
    THIS Dave Sutton?

    I'm trying to get a price out of the guy, as per the group rules, but he's not responding.
    Na........ Pim the Man
    Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.

    Denis Waitley

  10. #10
    Old but keen Mark Chase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Kent UK
    Posts
    3,576
    Likes (Given)
    765
    Likes (Received)
    2301
    Quote Originally Posted by WFO View Post
    How could you possibly bin such a perfectly designed device that's been through eleventy six million hours of manned testing, twelvety billion hours of unmanned testing, FMECA analysis to BS(Brad Shit)123875, ISO(I Sue Others)48754 and with a magical ginger pube encapsulated in every add button manufactured (yes both of them)?

    Easily, its shit


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •